UST Global Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UST Global Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. I was in the mainframe technology track. The tech interview was thorough and spanned across all the sub modules, JCL, CICS, DB2 and COBOL. Then there was an HR round which was more a general discussion to evaluate the communication and interpersonal skills. I was then taken through the salary negotiation process and we reached an agreement after a while.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Time taking and multiple interviews for different projects. Had interview at least 3 times with people from different projects , they did not know which project they should hire for

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Got a call from agency for interview and refereed to UST Global. Later got call from UST Global HR and interview was scheduled. Had Telephonic interview of 3 rounds. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR interview. Got Selected. process took 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Basic Cobol and IMS DB related questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was arrange by one of my friend and taken by a manager.The interviewer was list bother about the technologies and emphasis more on non-technical side.i had only one round of interview and HR asked me about the money part without any negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonic and face to face.. was tough and good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no chance

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Technical interview, mostly basics and algorithms, few errors and how to fix them, how will we cope with client, common industry standards, details about company profile. they try to ask questions based on the resume and are interested to know our views on common aspects especially in the HR round

Interview Questions

• What is the most easiest way to solve a problem for a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have an offer, take it or leave it kind, they don't offer more.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

As the requirement was more demanding, My interview taken place in two convenient steps as Phone Interview and then Web cam interview. Phone interview is more of technical round where more technical questions were asked and web cam interview is more of attitude stuff and behavioral part. If you are selected in the technical round, then you are almost in provided you are good in behaviors.

Interview Questions

• Explain the RCA's you have performed in your previous project   1 Answer
    • Basic questions about C basic   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you believe you are one of the best in your domain, negotiate to the fullest. But you should have valid points to prove your worth. Be prepared when negotiating. Don't create any bad mark unknowingly!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global in March 2011.

Interview

It was very easy interview, they needed a guy for that post

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was easy to negotiate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Quite easy, simple Technical FAQ's.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very smooth as market was very good that time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Coimbatore (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Fresh out of college - Aptitute, Group Discussion and HR discussion. The crowd was huge, all they were expecting is how enthusiastic and whether you fit in to their culture.

Negotiation

None.