UST Global Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. I was in the mainframe technology track. The tech interview was thorough and spanned across all the sub modules, JCL, CICS, DB2 and COBOL. Then there was an HR round which was more a general discussion to evaluate the communication and interpersonal skills. I was then taken through the salary negotiation process and we reached an agreement after a while.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Technical interview, mostly basics and algorithms, few errors and how to fix them, how will we cope with client, common industry standards, details about company profile. they try to ask questions based on the resume and are interested to know our views on common aspects especially in the HR round

Interview Questions

• What is the most easiest way to solve a problem for a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have an offer, take it or leave it kind, they don't offer more.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

As the requirement was more demanding, My interview taken place in two convenient steps as Phone Interview and then Web cam interview. Phone interview is more of technical round where more technical questions were asked and web cam interview is more of attitude stuff and behavioral part. If you are selected in the technical round, then you are almost in provided you are good in behaviors.

Interview Questions

• Explain the RCA's you have performed in your previous project   1 Answer
    • Basic questions about C basic   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you believe you are one of the best in your domain, negotiate to the fullest. But you should have valid points to prove your worth. Be prepared when negotiating. Don't create any bad mark unknowingly!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global in March 2011.

Interview

It was very easy interview, they needed a guy for that post

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was easy to negotiate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global in January 2009.

Interview

They will call you and ask whether you are available for new job openings. if we are OK with the opening. they will schedule a phone interview, which comprise of some general question consist of technical and non technical aspect. After that if they are fine, they will schedule a 1:1 interview in consist of Technical interview after that we will also have HR meeting to discuss about salary,place of work etc. if we come to an agreement he will get hired.

Interview Questions

• There was question about code level information about system.out.println("");   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation Phase is ok, HR will be friendly. My Advice is that go for maximum amount that is available in the market for that position. Because the hire in the company is almost equal to zero .That's why

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

It was walk in interview, and i went to the interview in the second day. The Interview had a technical written test followed by a 1:1 interview whoever passed the initial round.After my first round i went to the face to face interview, where he asked me more about my projects and some .net stuffs.As i was the last men interviwed, he told me that the HR has already left, so the later sessions will be held another day, I agreed, but no follow ups, no results, nothing!!!. That was my interview with UST global..I lost my one full day:(

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult questions..All were realted to basic .net questions.Interfaces, use of interface in different circumstances etc   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonic and face to face.. was tough and good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no chance

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Quite easy, simple Technical FAQ's.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very smooth as market was very good that time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Coimbatore (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Fresh out of college - Aptitute, Group Discussion and HR discussion. The crowd was huge, all they were expecting is how enthusiastic and whether you fit in to their culture.

Negotiation

None.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Time taking and multiple interviews for different projects. Had interview at least 3 times with people from different projects , they did not know which project they should hire for