UST Global Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.7

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Interview was behavioral and it was a set a tough questions thrown at you. HR looked strict and I didn't hope for the job and later it was all wrong. He acted strict and selected a lot of people

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you disagree with someone at work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview had total of 4 rounds, 3 Technical rounds (2 with UST-Global employees and 1 with Client to whom I am reporting to) and 1 with HR for the last round discussion.
    Technical interview required deep understanding of JAVA/J2EE APIs like Generics, Reflection API and Design patterns.

Interview Questions

• What is a Singleton pattern?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They initially offered me $90000 but I was able to negotiate to $93000.
    Always, ask for joining bonus and re-location amount.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

one aptitude round , one programming round and two interview rounds (i.e technical and hr rounds) they didn't give results

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UST Global in June 2017.

Interview

Nearly 150 candidates came on that day. Poor arrangements. Most of us waited outside in life corridor. Interview process was simple and straightforward through video conference. Got selected in first round & manager round. But have not got any reply afterwards.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy with only some basic questions about what knowledge do you have in-regard to CS and java. Some personal family background questions. More stress on java.
    any one programming language other than java

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got the opportunity through a consultancy. First round on October and second and third round on December. Got the Offer letter on January. All the interview process is through phone/Skype.
    First 2 rounds are technical and last one is HR round. The first interview through phone and the other one through Skype video process. All the questions asked by the interviewers are average questions.

Interview Questions

• Java, struts, Hibernate etc
      oops, Collection classes, threads, Transactions, struts class, interceptors etc   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a decent interview. It consists of 3 rounds. First round is apps which is easy to clear. Second round is GD. Third and final round is HR interview. No technical questions were asked in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, about project questions were asked   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I went for a walk in interview . It had three rounds. first round HR interview,Technical and last round HR. In technical interview basic questions in JCL , cobol and sort cards are asked . After one week got call from HR saying that I got selected

Interview Questions

• Questions on sort card and general cobol interview questions and questions related to project   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Written , GD and Interview(Technical + HR).
    Written :- easy questions(speed is required) ,conducted by co-cubes and written was divided in 4 parts quant, reasoning , English , basic of computer programming.
    GD : - My Topic - If you will be PM of India what 3 things you want to do.
    Interview :- Project Related questions and few HR question .

Interview Questions

• HR asked :- You are having only 60% but here students are coming with 70-80 % marks . Why i should hire you?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Ernakulam (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an off campus recruitment .For ust there will be 3 rounds.
    first is apptitude..Then Group discussion and finally persional interview (technical cum hr).Interview was simple.They mainly asked about general hr questions and some technical question from my favourite subject.