UST Global Technology Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technology Specialist

UST Global Technology Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

telephonic round ,had a in depth discussion on the technology and there is no response from recruiter thereafter. please let the candidate know on what basis you are not replying to his feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

It starts with an outsourced HR Company, which calls you and schedules your tech interview with folks at UST global. Then on specified day you are interviewed. Post that there is a PM round, in which senior PMs from their project will interview you. There was also someone from outside India who was involved in the PM round. Post the PM round there is another round with their Director. He is the person who will discuss the salary expectations & other things with you.
    The process is overall nice but UST Global needs to be pro-active in their approach. They seem to completely forget and then come to senses that they were doing interviews with someone.

Their relocation policy is useless & variable component is too high.

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview is very mundane.. Standard questions from my technology.. Not robust to eliminate fakes. I know many fake profiles working in same project.. Also if they offer Skype or f2f , take Skype.. Because f2f will take long wait time and sometimes not done as planned.. Ppl who take interviews are forced to do so from management side .. ( I learnt this after coming to UST)

Interview Questions

• Process improvements in previous project   1 Answer