UST Global Validation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2018

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply online and an agent or recruiter will call you.
He/she will meet you to discuss about package and all
then setup 1:1 with a hiring manager.
If selected, then will have client round.

If you manage to impress client, then done.
You are selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

phone call followed by in person interview, the an offer email.
    I would say that the process of hiring was easy but they made me wait for a month before i heard back from them

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Starting in interviews with past experience discussion was good I have been shared my 7+ years experience with them they hold me for second level but unfortunately they remain abt salary package & I have been cleared my salary and expectations different between 70 to 80k. After discussing team coordination with hr & interviewer. Suddenly They confirm me you may go I will call you.

Interview Questions

• How's you are testing equipment in previous organizations & which tolls you are using for testing required. Who's the customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied through one of my friend who is already working with UST for Hardware/Device driver validation. It took 2 days to get call from HR.
    Total 3 rounds interview. 2 technical and 1 HR.
    1st round is telephonic and 2nd round is Skype. Both technical rounds are good and challenging.
    Got offer letter after back ground verification.

Interview Questions

• Basically Computer hardware and OS/driver related questions.
      1. What is the difference between sleep/hibernation?
      2. OS booting process?
      3. What is RAM and types?
      4. What is device driver and methods to install driver?
      5. What is the difference between RAM and Hard disk?
      6. What is BIOS and use of BIOS?
      etc.,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1st rounds
    the first was a technical,in which they asked about projects, mother board and python
    2nd round
    tell me some thing about your self,why do u want to join us,can you word under pressure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

stay calm be confident and watch your communication.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was two round of Interview.Technical and HR. The interview was quite easy. They asked about microprocessor architecture.Regarding memory and basic C programming.Difference between QA and QC was asked. The interview took only around 1 hour.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

there are three rounds in hiring process technical round ,HR round and managerial round.
    In first round , you will face some basic technical questions and they are checking your attitude , knowledge , problem solving capacity and so on.
    In second round , you'll be undergoing personality check by HR and some questions related to job. like job location, salary and job profile.
    In third round , they just asked me where are you from ?. And i got selected(client was INTEL). but i rejected offer from this company because of my useless attitude.