UT Health San Antonio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UT Health San Antonio

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio.

Interview

Very lengthy and slow process. It's a state job and it takes a while for the state to hire. It's a very long and intricate process. Very busy HR department.

Intern Interview

Interview

Emailed my resume and cover letter, got an interview invitation, got hired right after the interview! The interview process was very casual, they really want to get to know you, and what you would like to get out of this internship.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Process took about 1 month. I did a phone interview which led to an interview in person about a week later. After the second interview, I was called in for a final interview with the manager and director. I was then told the salary and completed the papers for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you have to do something that you didn't want to do. How did you handle that?   1 Answer

Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people. One being the medical director. It went very well. Interview lasted about 1 hour. I thought I landed the job. Especially when they asked me to sign forms to do a background check. But apparently they do background checks on their finalists. Never had that happen to me before.

Interview Questions

• All about my career in the medical field. And if I can multitask. They gave me scenarios.   1 Answer

Interview

It was good. Very informative and interesting. Hope I get hired seems like a great company to work for. They pay for health insurance, give you $100 allowance for scrubs and paid once a month. Room for advancement

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I attended one of the PI's lab meetings. I introduced myself and talked about my research interests. I was hired after the lab meeting. The interview process was pretty simple.

Admin Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio in March 2018.

Interview

A long time to call after applying, phone interview before in person. In person interview took a long time and included a lot of them complaining about former co-workers. Felt the negative vibe at the reception desk which continued during interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you get along with others?   1 Answer

Senior Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was swift and efficient. I had a phone interview prior to actually meeting for an in person interview. I met with several people, including the person who would be my boss, a coworker, a collaborator, and the person who is leaving the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Informal interview with department manager, and one staff MD in which they gave basic information the company, and more detailed information about the position, and duties of the position, discussed hours of the job, responsibilities of the job. Interview wrap up was done with questions that I had regarding the position. The entire interview was about 30 minutes in total.The background check took about two weeks. Total time from first call for interview to start day was 2 and a half weeks. The entire Interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience. Basic question, tell us about yourself, why do you want to work with us, what are your weak and strong points, do you like working alone or as a team.   Answer Question

Health Educator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio.

Interview

- Received an email directly from the Hiring Manager
    1-1 w/t hiring manager

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Health San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Initially there was one interview with direct supervisor. Then there was a second interview with the Department Chairman and with some of the office staff. I was given some background reading materials and policies and procedures to review. Once I was hired, I had to complete a 3 day employee orientation class.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked with peoplesoft in the past.   1 Answer