UT Physicians Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UT Physicians Interview Questions

Interviews at UT Physicians

2.0

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UT Physicians in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with a manager for about twenty minutes, very simple process, only one interview, didn't have multiple managers interviewing me, not a group interview, very short and friendly atmosphere, didn't feel pressured at all.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, where would i like to be, why did i leave my last employer etc   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Physicians.

Interview

long and tedious - would get call and answer info, then wait up to three weeks for any response and it was just continuous until the hiring process actually finishes

Interview Questions

• What is your management style and what is your favorite way to be managed?   Answer Question

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UT Physicians (Houston, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Simple Interview about previous experience. Conducted in a panel. Very casual, get to know you talk.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UT Physicians (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very easy going. Standard question asked like all interviews. Relaxed environment. One on one. Tour given of the facility. Introduced to the current staff which most seemed friendly. Calm relaxed environment.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UT Physicians (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with HR person, 2 weeks later with Sr Practice Manager. Nice guy, thorough and clearly loves the company. He said there is a 3 month hiring process there since it’s the state of texas

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Physicians.

Interview

You do not get in contact with UT Physicians until the face to face interview. Insperity is the Human Resource Company that takes you through process. All together it took about a month to start working/training. Phone interview/Drug Screen/Face to Face Interview/Job Offer/Training

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiating, they offer you what they want. Take it or Leave It...

Clerical/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UT Physicians (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized in hiring process. After face-to-face interview, hiring manager could not or would not let me know for 3 months about my status, even though he had said it would be within two weeks. Calls and emails went unanswered. Hiring manager had to leave for another meeting, so he didn't have time to introduce me to physician in question, who did meet other candidates. After 3 months, he finally let me know that the doctor had changed the requirements to bilingual.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Physicians (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

phone at first, face to face, then a 30 minute presentation, then a long waiting process for them to decide to take it a step further...very frustrating. I had to follow up and wait then was told a start date that was inaccurate. HR went over my background again and again.

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UT Physicians (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed twice. Once with management then with the doctors of the research study. The doctors were very kind. Management was straight forward with their questions. Did not ask anything too personal. Mostly they were concerned with the experience I had and what I would bring to the study since I was new to research.

Interview Questions

• Would you be committed to this job knowing the fact that research study can end at any time?   1 Answer