UT Southwestern Medical Center Clerical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Personally it was a great experience. I interviewed and although didn't get the initial job that I applied for I tried to stay on good standing with them. The office staff, when trying to get a hold of the interviewer, was very helpful and very kind. The recruiter was very helpful and nice as well. Yes they did there job but you can tell they went beyond that. I was called in for an panel interview. It went really well. They ask you questions like "How have you dealt with a rude customer or patient give an example?" or "What is something you would like me to remember you by?" etc. Overall again a good experience. They put you at ease.

Interview Questions

• What is something you would like me to remember you by?   Answer Question

The position I applied for had been filled and so they offered me another position but it didn't fit my current needs so I declined.

Other Interview Reviews for UT Southwestern Medical Center

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone call then face to face, then second face to face with several more managers

Interview Questions