UT Southwestern Medical Center Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

UT Southwestern Medical Center Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.6

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

It was pretty easy and comfortable process. They just asked basic questions including my background and experience. It was about 20min interview with two managers, and held in school, not UTSW.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (McKinney, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Total hiring and interview process took approx 2 weeks. 1:1 interview with hiring manager, 1:1 with AVP, group interview. Typical behavioral employment questions and specific questions regarding the position. Did not speak to front line staff only upper management.

Technical Support Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy, very smooth, and to the point. Not much circling around, direct questions with a ranger of possible answers. They threat you with respect but in neutral matter. You will talked to the GM, your direct supervisor and one of the team members.

Interview Questions

• Balance in a sense that they want to get to know you knowledge.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was asked all the usual interview questions and it was low key. I was basically offered the job on the spot, shown all around the clinic and introduced to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Diet Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Short and straight forward. It lasted about 30 mins. I was in the room with the manager and her assistant but the manager was the only one that interviewed me. She started asking basic questions and then showed me how the job looks like.

Interview Questions

• How do you define compassion?
      What's the difference between sanitation and cleaning?
      How do you handle drama at work?
      What's your weakness/strength?
      etc.
      Answer Question

Clinical Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Mesquite, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after a couple of days, received an email instructing me to complete an assessment. The assessment was basically a quick grammar test. A recruiter contacted me two weeks later for a phone interview; after a few questions, she scheduled an interview for me the following week.
    My one on one interview went very well and I received another call from the recruiter requesting 5 professional references.
    After that process is complete, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate; they are set on the pay. Your experience definitely matters.

Patient Referral Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview procesa went well. I had 2 interviewers and they were great. I actually had some fun with them during the interview. I can't wait to be offered the job.

Project Manager-Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a panel interview with three managers. They asked several behavioral questions. They are very busy and have many openings. Management seemed very uptight and unfriendly.

They said they would call back by the end of month, but didn't it. I still might because is the government and have a lot of red tape. I heard they are difficult to work with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I wasn't interviewed through UTSouthwestern. I was a part of a separate auxiliary program that employed people with UT Southwestern. However, once I arrived they asked me a few questions regarding my background, education, and current aspirations for employment. The interview process was fairly decent, but it had its share of hiccups.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by HR within couple of weeks. I was asked all kind of behavioral questions. It felt like the HR did not want me to pass the interview. She sounded very uninterested. She straight away said we are not going to proceed with your application.