UT Southwestern Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UT Southwestern Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center.

Interview

2 interviews are done.
    You interview wirh a Supervisor with questions about tour skill set and questions about previous employees. The if you are recommended to the next level then the Manager interview. This is a good sign.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses. How do you handle conflict   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very professional. Recruiters make you feel comfortable to ease any nervousness. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to the position they are recruiting for. Seldom they relied on department manager to answer job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the toughest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center.

Interview

Interview went very smooth, comfortable setting. HR was specific in outlining roles for the position. Asked about my past experience and qualifications as pertains to the role. Outlined company policies general work environment and conditions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenging situations at work, give an example of such and what did you do to have the issue rectified   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy, very smooth, and to the point. Not much circling around, direct questions with a ranger of possible answers. They threat you with respect but in neutral matter. You will talked to the GM, your direct supervisor and one of the team members.

Interview Questions

• Balance in a sense that they want to get to know you knowledge.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was asked all the usual interview questions and it was low key. I was basically offered the job on the spot, shown all around the clinic and introduced to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center.

Interview

Not very rigid and easy. It was intially group interview then this was further broken down to a one on one. The questions were very specific and to the point. All were attentive to assess the candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult challenge you faced in your job   Answer Question

Diet Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Short and straight forward. It lasted about 30 mins. I was in the room with the manager and her assistant but the manager was the only one that interviewed me. She started asking basic questions and then showed me how the job looks like.

Interview Questions

• How do you define compassion?
      What's the difference between sanitation and cleaning?
      How do you handle drama at work?
      What's your weakness/strength?
      etc.
      Answer Question

Clinical Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Mesquite, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after a couple of days, received an email instructing me to complete an assessment. The assessment was basically a quick grammar test. A recruiter contacted me two weeks later for a phone interview; after a few questions, she scheduled an interview for me the following week.
    My one on one interview went very well and I received another call from the recruiter requesting 5 professional references.
    After that process is complete, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate; they are set on the pay. Your experience definitely matters.

Patient Referral Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview procesa went well. I had 2 interviewers and they were great. I actually had some fun with them during the interview. I can't wait to be offered the job.

Project Manager-Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a panel interview with three managers. They asked several behavioral questions. They are very busy and have many openings. Management seemed very uptight and unfriendly.

They said they would call back by the end of month, but didn't it. I still might because is the government and have a lot of red tape. I heard they are difficult to work with.