KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

UT Southwestern Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 295 of over 295 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dec 2021

Interview

Very easy, two interviews. One with a supervisor and the other with a director. Both were very nice people and asked basic level interview questions. They asked about my research projects and why I wanted to work in the specific department

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past research experience
    Answer Question

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center

Interview

Great, they did a good job of being specific about the position and what I needed in order to thrive. Also liked how they introduced me to all of the PIs to get different perspectives on the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about UT Southwestern Medical Center

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center

Interview

Spoke to the principal investigator, in which he decided to hire me. The process mostly depended on me reaching out and finally receiving a response from a PI. Interview consisted of getting to know me and my personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center

Interview

The interview process took over two months to complete, and I had more than four interviews. The interviews were all virtual, which were convenient. Everyone on the interviews were nice.

Interview Questions
  • What are ways you stay organized? Have you assisted someone on an executive level? Tell me about a time you handled multiple projects with deadlines

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center

Interview

I had a short online chat that described the position and then went in for an in person interview. I sat down with the lab manager and a few people in the lab and mainly just chatted about the position and my past experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center

Interview

Easy, fast response. Spoke with several different people. Be prepared to answer questions about interactions with the community. Very straightforward process, follow up was diligent and communication was good. Was not hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Jun 2022

Interview

A recruiter reached out and set up a Microsoft teams meeting with unit manager. The meeting with unit manager went well, they asked basic “Tell me about a time when…” Was told I would hear from recruiter with a decision but never heard anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UT Southwestern Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center

Interview

Polite, respectful process. Met with the entire attorney team. Not many substantive questions asked; however, I was given a decently thorough understanding of what the position entails. The entire interview lasted approximately two hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX)

Interview

The interview process was very intense and very thorough. It was with 2 different people sitting on the panel and they were very nice. The amount of information given was a little overwhelming but over all it was easy if you knew what you were talking about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call a week after applying telling me they wanted to interview me. The following week I was called for a second interview. This one was fairly easier than the first one. That following Monday I received another call regarding an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX)

Interview

It was simple and straightforward. They wanted to know what you know about the company and the department where you will be working and why the role is important to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 295 Interviews

UT Southwestern Medical Center Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at UT Southwestern Medical Center as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Technician and Research Technician II rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Administrative Assistant and Research Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at UT Southwestern Medical Center takes an average of 28 days when considering 316 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Research Technician II had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Research Assistant I roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 47 days).

Common stages of the interview process at UT Southwestern Medical Center according to 316 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.62%