UT Southwestern Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.7

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very easy going, detailed job description, shared personal feelings about the department. I proceed to next step in the process. I will update if I get the position.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Manager called and did a phone interview, gave notice to come in for an interview in person. Got called in for second in-person interview but this was with the higher up manager. If they both approve, you will then get notified by human resources. Overall, very comprehensive interview, but typical interview questions you can find online. Also, since the actual manager interviews you via phone and in person, you will get to meet who you will be working for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time in your previous work and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The position was posted online. A personal statement, three rec letters, and Cv were required for initial screening. Screening included: phone interview, Skype interview, and onsite interview. The onsite interview was completed in under an hour.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Very nice people. They want you to feel at ease. They want to get to know you better and how you can contribute to the company and make them better.

Interview Questions

• What would you offer if you came to work with us?   1 Answer

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, and then I received an invitation for face to face interview. I had 2 rounds of office interview; With Accounting manager, and Accounting Director

Interview Questions

• Can you explain one of your failures and how did you overcome it   Answer Question
    • If I called your current boss, can you tell me what's one thing they will say about you   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. Then face to face with hiring manager followed by a group interview. The group interview is really to see if you fit in with the culture. The questions are basic. If you pass all of those, last is an interview with the AVP.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to expand on information in my resume; to give specific examples.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center.

Interview

it took me awhile to have interviews (about 3 weeks after I submitted my applications). Awesome opportunities to work with research experts. I think it's difficult to get a job without good references and experiences.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

***Have not received an offer or a rejection yet***Applied through employee referral. Very pleasant interview! The recruiter was fantastic at providing details during the phone interview and the department interview was with the assistant managers and a charge. Defintely did not feel like an interview because they are so easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient and why did you do it?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Be prepared to be treated like garbage if you apply here. They will have you fill out assessments and jump through all sorts of hoops to demonstrate that you are a testament of professionalism and integrity while they convey nothing of the sort in return. They make zero effort to communicate and hypocritically exude the exact opposite of what they claim to be. Just rather sickening to see the way they really treat people.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions, your answers to which go into their magic ball/computator to come up with a secretive solution that tickles their fancy.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UT Southwestern Medical Center.

Interview

I came into the office to interview with 4 people. Nice and prepared. Took a while to hear back. They did keep me updated after I reached out. There should be more communication during the whole process.