UTC Aerospace Systems Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UTC Aerospace Systems

3.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems (Chula Vista, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter came to me with this opportunity. My first interview was at the recruiter's office, and was a face to face meeting with the manager and team lead I would be reporting to. The second interview was an onsite panel interview, although two of the four people on the panel did not show up.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze inventory?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UTC Aerospace Systems

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard process, phone interview then email with travel procedure and website to get travel reimbursements. Panel Interview- pretty intimidating and definitely thorough. Managers from three different areas, director, and HR representatives asked 5 questions each. Interview lasted an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Questions divided in categories for behavioral and technical. Behavioral involved dealing with people and difficult situations while technical asked anything from explaining Income Statement, accounting movements (debits/credits) on the balance sheet (i.e. what will happen if you increase inventory, define impact on other accounts). Some other technical questions on revenue recognition and budgeting, I.E how would you go about creating an overhead budget for a department.   1 Answer