UTHealth Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

In Person12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

UTHealth

Application

I interviewed at UTHealth

Interview

Basic interview. First phone and the in person was your basic behavioral questions. Full interview process took about three weeks. Also checked references as part of the hiring process. Received and offer and accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Describe how you stay organized.
    Answer Question

UTHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTHealth

Interview

Had the worst experience with incredibly elitist hiring manager. Had two phone calls with her over the course of a couple months finally came in for an interview. The interview was fine but could tell the hiring manager was very very judgemental towards women she felt threatened by. When I thought the interview was over she takes me to an empty office and gives me a skills test that she gave me no warning for. Not only did she spring a test on me she left me in an office where others were working and she had someone else walk me out when I was done. Very awkward to be around people I don’t know taking a test I wasn’t prepared for and at someone desk who just wasn’t there at the time. The most unprofessional experience Ive had. After two months of correspondence the hiring manager sends an email through the automatic system rejecting me. Would never work here.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? A lot of emphasis on how amazing UT Health is.

UTHealth

Application

I interviewed at UTHealth

Interview

Situational questions Friendly Informative They will ask in depth questions regarding your experiences as a nurse. Make sure to come with questions to ask the interviewers. Online interview no due to covid

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Brief phone interview with Lead Clinician and then an in-person rotating panel interview with the division head, the attendings, and the clinicians. It was a bit chaotic with different people coming into the room and asking me the same questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UTHealth

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UTHealth

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Interview questions consisted of basic interview questions. The interview was the easy part. The difficult part was dealing with HR. Not very efficient on their end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX)

Interview

First phone call non technical more of a culture fit call second interview in person some technical questions in regards to javascript html and css. very light questions nothing overly technical

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Two interviews one over the phone more of a personality and culture fit phone call no technical questions second one in person with light technical questions regarding experience basic html css js

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite css library?

UTHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTHealth

Interview

I had one brief phone screening and one onsite interview, and received an offer within the same week. The phone screening was a very brief introduction, and the onsite interview was on point as well. The hiring manager and the team obviously read my resume, and I felt they clearly knew what they were looking for. The conversation was packed with information, and the communication was direct, polite, and concise.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me very relevant questions. Can you use SSMS to write report with SQL? What is your career plan?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

Process began with phone interview by one of the other admins; followed by interview with CFO and other admins; then brought back in to meet with Chief of Staff. Afterwards, asked to apply for new position, references called, then silence.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were standard, but repetitive with each set of interviews.

UTHealth

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UTHealth

Interview

Started early in the morning, went really smooth. All interviewers were nice and friendly, and they were focusing on getting to know me better to see if I was a good fit to their team.

Interview Questions
  • What is your career goal in 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews