UTHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Police Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was based on a testing and interview process designed to eliminate bias and prejudice. Unfortunately, the administration failed to follow their own guidelines of choosing the ranking of candidates from top to bottom.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth.

Interview

Received an email asking to me call and schedule an interview. Interviewed with Lab coordinator and a current lab tech. No formal interview questions were asked. Coordinator and lab tech just discussed the duties and daily tasks of the job.

Nutritionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

A one on one interview was scheduled. Met with clinic manager, some other nutritionist hired had to be interviewed by other Clinic/Admin Nutritionists. Very friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Future goals, work ethic, bilingual a must.   Answer Question

Senior Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of an interview with 2 current employees in the office and then a one on one with the rest of the employees.

Interview Questions

• Why have I not stayed at a job longer than 6 months?   1 Answer

Admission Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and they gave me the initial phone interview. It was fairly basic and they said if the Hiring manager was interested they would contact me for an interview. About a week later I was contacted by the hiring manager and asked to come in later.

Interview Questions

• If things got difficult would I be able to handle the pressure.   1 Answer
    • How detail oriented am I?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. they had a set salary.

Administration Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTHealth in July 2015.

Interview

I found the interview to be typical. I was asked questions that are expected in an interview. I was interviewed by two employees. They made me feel at ease during my meeting. Many questions pertained to experience in performing the job duties. No questions were asked regarding situational scenarios.

I was told they had large number of applicants and only a few would be selected for a 2nd interview. The next business day I was emailed and told other candidates were chosen for the next interview sets. They did pay for 90% of my parking.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Directions provided to the building was not clear and was not informed of what to expect for interview. It took almost two hours with the assessment. The person giving the interview was kind of mellow and not very engaging.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UTHealth in August 2011.

Interview

Short and sweet. Met with boss and manager. Boss talked the whole time about his research. Was not indicative of work would have to do. Given lot as of responsibility later.

GRA Interview

Interview

Got phone interview then get into the program. The question is not too difficult and take about 30 mins. After a week, get the offer with assistant ship.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I met the recruiter in one of the events and told her that I was looking for a position. She requested for my resume and within 2 days scheduled to interview me. The interview process was friendly and conversational. I got the offer.