UTHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UTHealth

2.4

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX).

Interview

Brief phone interview with Lead Clinician and then an in-person rotating panel interview with the division head, the attendings, and the clinicians. It was a bit chaotic with different people coming into the room and asking me the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience working in mental health?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UTHealth.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Interview questions consisted of basic interview questions. The interview was the easy part. The difficult part was dealing with HR. Not very efficient on their end.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX).

Interview

Two interviews
    one over the phone more of a personality and culture fit phone call no technical questions
    second one in person with light technical questions regarding experience basic html css js

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite css library?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

Interview

First phone call non technical more of a culture fit call
    second interview in person some technical questions in regards to javascript html and css. very light questions nothing overly technical

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTHealth.

Interview

I had one brief phone screening and one onsite interview, and received an offer within the same week. The phone screening was a very brief introduction, and the onsite interview was on point as well. The hiring manager and the team obviously read my resume, and I felt they clearly knew what they were looking for. The conversation was packed with information, and the communication was direct, polite, and concise.

Interview Questions

• They asked me very relevant questions.

Can you use SSMS to write report with SQL?

What is your career plan?   Answer Question

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Process began with phone interview by one of the other admins; followed by interview with CFO and other admins; then brought back in to meet with Chief of Staff. Afterwards, asked to apply for new position, references called, then silence.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard, but repetitive with each set of interviews.   Answer Question

Resident Physician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UTHealth.

Interview

Started early in the morning, went really smooth. All interviewers were nice and friendly, and they were focusing on getting to know me better to see if I was a good fit to their team.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goal in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UTHealth.

Interview

Met with Supervisor and Director the first day. When I left the building they called me to come back to meet with one of the physicians. Then a few days later I meet with the admin staff, then was called the next day with an offer. Started off as an Sr. Support Assistant and have been promoted three times during the five years while employed. Always room to grow!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How are you with difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UTHealth.

Interview

Very easy-going, questions were asked from the HR site, you can find their template on interview questions by doing a simple search on their site, it was a relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you speaking with patient's over the phone?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTHealth (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Long with multiple delays. Had to interview with 4 people and was previously scheduled for only 2. overall i kept my composure and did a good job to sound enthusiastic about the job and the company