Uber Community Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uber Community Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Uber

2.7

Community Support Specialist Interview

Interview

I applied and heard back the next day with a take home assignment. Pretty easy, just long. You will interview via skype video call. The interviewer was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite app? What if you had 250 tickets?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Uber

Community Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uber in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process took place over Skype. While the interview was average length in terms of time I learned a lot about the position and the company. During the interview they ask you a lot of questions about what you can bring to uber and why do you want to work for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uber (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the recruiter and then I took an online test, which was a mock of what I would be doing on the clock. I passed both and had an interview via Skype.

Interview Questions

• How do I keep calm in situations dealing with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Uber (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

They give you homework and if you pass an easy phone interview that lasts 5 minutes. That's all but they are forcing me to type more so this is me typing more. I wish I could give more information but it was that easy.

Community Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Istanbul (Turkey)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was checking open positions, then I saw this position on their website and applied. After two days, I received an email saying that they want to move me forward in the interview process. We set a skype interview day with HR. It took half an hour, and after the call she sent me a creative test related with the position. Later passing the test, she introduced me to Istanbul team for in person interview. After 3 in person interviews, I got the offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• You receive an urgent customer service request and our system crashes, what would you do?   2 Answers

Community Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uber (Taguig (Philippines)) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call and was invited to come to their office for a face to face interview. When I got to the office I didn't expect that there will be an online exam. We were told to wait for the result. We waited 5 hours for the result but the recruiter told us that the score was not being forwarded to them. There was 4 of us who have waited and we were told to wait for 24 hours and they will call or text the result of the exam. I've waited 24 hours but no text message or phone call. I emailed the hiring manager because we don't just wanna be left hanging and it's our right to know if we pass or fail. I received a text message saying that they just decided not to move forward to the next stage of the process but didn't state if we pass or fail! I feel like I just wasted my effort in applying here. They don't value the time of their applicants!

Community Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2016.

Interview

I received an email with an assessment which I completed and sent it back. then a telephone interview, then an ordinary face to face interview then got hired.