Find jobs for Intern

Uber Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Uber

Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy
Found 40 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uber (India)

Interview

Guesstimate . First round was shortlist on the basis of cv. Then we had discussion based on cv and then technical round having guesstimate. Overall it was a difficult process.

Interview Questions
  • Guess the number of uber users in delhi
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Africa
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber (South Africa) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was a lengthy but interesting one. Starting with a chat with the recruiter, followed by a lengthy assessment and a final round of interviews with HR and management for the team you will be working with.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we consider hiring you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Overview of the interview, questions about myself, why uber, past experience, skills, scenarios with questions about business models. It was friendly and interesting, the interview went well but the online test that comes afterwards can be a bit lengthy.

Interview Questions
Uber
Anonymous Employee in Mexico
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Mexico) in Aug 2019

Interview

Primero en línea hacen un mini examen de inglés y lógica, después un panel donde hay que resolver casos prácticos junto a una presentación y al final entrevistas uno a uno

Interview Questions
Uber
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uber (United States)

Interview

There was a 3 part interview with each section lasting 45 minutes or more. It normally went over 45 min since the time you spend asking the interview questions tends to spill over into your intermission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Canada) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process was one hour long, done via video chat. I participated in the first stage of their two-stage interview process. It was a stress-free interview---the interview and I each shared our background histories, I answered a couple of skill-related questions, and then asked a few questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would structure your month when tackling the issue of user geospatial noncompliance with their new UberPool app.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Good, was a first round phone screen. We went over my resume and cover letter mostly, then was asked behavioral questions. Informal and a very typical first round phone screen. Good experience overall

Interview Questions
Uber
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Seoul)

Interview

Got a call to schedule an interview after few days that i submitted online application And i went to the office on a scheduled date it was a group interview there were total 3 people in the room and 2 hr managers

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions Why uber Strength, weakness Skills
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Uber (Seoul) in Oct 2018

Interview

Application I submitted resume through a job posting. The process took less than a week. I interviewed at Uber in October 2018. Interview They took less than a week to contact me back . There was a skype interview, and the manager asked me few basic questions mainly how my experience fits in Job description they've addressed on the site. And how my education and skill sets would fit into this postion. There was detailed explanation on the postion and expected qualities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Uber (United States)

Interview

The interview was for Uber ATG. Got till the second round of telephonic interviews. The first was a coding round mixed with resume based questions. The coding was a CodePair link where I was asked to code up online. Second round was more aligned towards the role. Basic conceptual questions.

Interview Questions
  • Resume based questions. Basic concepts on machine learning
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews