Uber Analyst (Data Science) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Analyst (Data Science) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Uber (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, LONG and challenging take home 'analytics challenge' that I spent over 12 hours on, then phone interview with hiring manager (that the recruiter called a 'technical interview' but all the questions were behavioral), grueling onsite interview from 10:45am to 4:00pm.

Recruiters were terrible. Their soonest phone screen was 3 weeks out. They told me there would be a coding portion of the onsite interview that I could do in any language I preferred but that never happened. I was also told to expect time series questions, but that also did not happen. I did have to whiteboard basic SQL code. Everyone seemed very low energy and disinterested in speaking with me, but that could be because I did not perform well on one of the early interviews and word likely spread.

I realized I would never want to work with such mean people at such a disorganized company anyways.

Interview Questions

• Write an equation to optimize the marketing spend between Facebook and Twitter campaigns.   1 Answer