Ubisoft GAME TESTER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Game Tester Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

1.First round is your favourite game character. After that they give you buggy game to play and tell you to find bugs.
2.second round is technical. They ask you about game testing, game information.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Two Written Test first was an Essay and a Question. second paper was some aptitude and basic bug testing questions.They just check how proficient are you in english language.

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

Take time, ask whatever you want to ask select the right guy who is reponsible for this jobs. Take decisions fast but not in hurry u anything process you may take ,but you courage him for his attandence for taking his jobs and his responsubility

Interview Questions

• Anything about what bugs you find in your childhood,or why ubisoft only , or your favourate games   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

interview process was quite good to make sure they choose right person for the job to make sure they fulfills their needs. it was friendly experience and learn a lot while this process.

Interview Questions

• What you will exactly do if we selected you for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round is game testing round in which you have to play a game for 1 hr and you have to find bugs in it and make a report of it.It is elimination round.
    then 2nd round is technical interview which is a tough one. Interview goes on for 40 mins . They ask information about games you played and world gaming events, global gaming companies, bugs in games you shared with them.
    third round is HR round which is very easy one, nothing new in it. just regular questions about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

First round :- product testing ( game )
    Second round :- check communication.
    Third round :- technical round
    Fourth round :- HR

most imp thing :- i found partiality at there if you are not from company's State,
                               it would be waste of time.

if you are passionate about game and you don't get chance with ubisoft it's not your fault. ubisoft is best company but , Ubisoft pune is not for those who are not from Maharashtra.

Interview Questions

• 1. game test.   1 Answer
    • 2.write essay on your favorite video game   1 Answer
    • 3.why you want to be a game tester?   1 Answer
    • 4. all about games,platforms,genera,character,history of game,publisher,mobile game,pc game,console game etc.   Answer Question

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

Practical and English test
    In the practical one i was asked to test a game and submit bugs and the English test was with multiple choice. Both were easy enough. If i remember correctly the games was far cry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First,they take written test in which you have to test a game name Tom clancy's rainbow six siege and write a essay on any game.Second round is of technical round in which they ask about games you have played and their publisher and developers and also about test cases,Defect life cycle,etc.Third round is HR round.
    The HR of Ubisoft has no sense how to talk to candidate even he uses vulgar words and also he don't know about their companies companies products.But if you are belongs to the same city or state then you have 100% chance to get selected but if you are from another state then don't think about Ubisoft.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to be in Game testing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied Through Naukari , Hr person call me,
    There are 2 rounds ,In first round Essay writing( favourite video game)and Game Testing on RavenShield(Write Test cases on this game) after that 2nd round is Interview

Interview Questions

• which gaming console are you played?
      ps4 vs xbox?
      SDLC?
      rivals of ubisoft?
      about ubisoft?
      about my pc Configuration?
      Ubisoft Game?   Answer Question

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

It was good, basically no other question then why do you like games, what gets you to this job and which games you have played.
    Basic testing knowledge, basic knowledge about mobiles and OS.
    General questions about previous employer of any or technologies worked on and project details.