Ubisoft Game Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.6

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

The recruitment process was good and took a day to complete.
There were 4 rounds.
1. Game testing- In this round you have to play game like Rainbow six and find out bugs in it.
2. Eassay writing and gaming list- Simple round, this was not actually proper round but you hav to write on favourite game and have to fill how many games have you played.
3. Technical round(f2f)- This round was quite a tricky one. You need to have a proper gamer mind to pass it.
4. HR- final round asking basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Divide a square into 7 equal and same shaped blocks.   Answer Question
  • Test cases on game having a bugs and which one to solve first.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Bucharest (Romania)) in September 2017.

Interview

Was told to play a PC game with many bugs.
    Everyone needed to find as many bugs as possible by taking screenshots of the bugs and explaining as detailed as possible/needed in english. This lasted aprox. 1 hour.
    After that we were given an English knowledge test with Grammar and Vocabulary questions (complete unfinished sentences) and translate a paragraph from my native language into english. We had 20 minutes to finish.

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

If you love gaming you must try for ubisoft.
    The rounds were easy..all about games ..there was first round online test which contains all gaming knowledge quentions and finding bugs from picture and about yourself

Interview Questions

• About your favourite game..   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

1.First round is your favourite game character. After that they give you buggy game to play and tell you to find bugs.
    2.second round is technical. They ask you about game testing, game information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Two Written Test first was an Essay and a Question. second paper was some aptitude and basic bug testing questions.They just check how proficient are you in english language.

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune City (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was well handled. HR Team guides us through everything perfectly. HR Interview was also good. HR is straightforward and clear with the future of employee at Ubisoft. Complete Honesty regarding job profile.

Interview Questions

• Mostly in depth regarding Games of each kind   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

Take time, ask whatever you want to ask select the right guy who is reponsible for this jobs. Take decisions fast but not in hurry u anything process you may take ,but you courage him for his attandence for taking his jobs and his responsubility

Interview Questions

• Anything about what bugs you find in your childhood,or why ubisoft only , or your favourate games   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

interview process was quite good to make sure they choose right person for the job to make sure they fulfills their needs. it was friendly experience and learn a lot while this process.

Interview Questions

• What you will exactly do if we selected you for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round is game testing round in which you have to play a game for 1 hr and you have to find bugs in it and make a report of it.It is elimination round.
    then 2nd round is technical interview which is a tough one. Interview goes on for 40 mins . They ask information about games you played and world gaming events, global gaming companies, bugs in games you shared with them.
    third round is HR round which is very easy one, nothing new in it. just regular questions about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

First round :- product testing ( game )
    Second round :- check communication.
    Third round :- technical round
    Fourth round :- HR

most imp thing :- i found partiality at there if you are not from company's State,
                               it would be waste of time.

if you are passionate about game and you don't get chance with ubisoft it's not your fault. ubisoft is best company but , Ubisoft pune is not for those who are not from Maharashtra.

Interview Questions

• 1. game test.   1 Answer
    • 2.write essay on your favorite video game   1 Answer
    • 3.why you want to be a game tester?   1 Answer
    • 4. all about games,platforms,genera,character,history of game,publisher,mobile game,pc game,console game etc.   Answer Question