Ubisoft Game Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ubisoft Game Tester Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

First round :- product testing ( game )
Second round :- check communication.
Third round :- technical round
Fourth round :- HR

most imp thing :- i found partiality at there if you are not from company's State,
                           it would be waste of time.

if you are passionate about game and you don't get chance with ubisoft it's not your fault. ubisoft is best company but , Ubisoft pune is not for those who are not from Maharashtra.

Interview Questions

• 1. game test.   1 Answer
  • 2.write essay on your favorite video game   1 Answer
  • 3.why you want to be a game tester?   1 Answer
  • 4. all about games,platforms,genera,character,history of game,publisher,mobile game,pc game,console game etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

It was good, basically no other question then why do you like games, what gets you to this job and which games you have played.
    Basic testing knowledge, basic knowledge about mobiles and OS.
    General questions about previous employer of any or technologies worked on and project details.

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After few days i got mail for interview.
    They take 4 rounds
    Essay writing, Game Testing(45min), Technical, HR
    In essay writing they asked about your favourite video game after 1round selection they gave you game to play on pc (Rainbows six) you have to find out game bugs and create document file on bug. Where you have to put description of bug, attached screenshot of game screen and game map. After that technical, in technical round 2 technical person take your interview about 20-40mins and then HR (general que)
    Dream jobs for Game lovers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There are 3 rounds conducted.
    1. Bug Finding in one of their old game.
    2. Essay writing(My topic was your favorite game).
    3. Technical Round(Mostly about gaming)
    4. HR

All rounds are elimination rounds.

If you have good gaming knowledge and have played lots of games then you will get selected, don't worry...!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st round is of testing
    2nd round is of essay writing
    3rd round is technical
    4th round is of HR
    these all round we had to clear but i failed in interview so please advice after how much time i can apply back to this company

Interview Questions

• 1st game testing on a live game
      2nd essay writting on your favrouite game
      1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

testing process,technical interview,HR interview
    1) 1 hr of testing an old game and finding as many errors as you can
    2) Essay writing to test your writing skills
    3) Technical interview
    4) HR interview

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process lasts almost a day but that's okay as there are four rounds. Finding bugs, essay writing, technical interview and HR interview are the 4 rounds. People who are sincere about gaming and have a knack for it are surely selected.
    Interview process takes place in batches where each batch can have between 5-7 candidates. There are times when the whole batch is simply rejected as they haven't performed well in one or the other round.

Interview Questions

• What if you're not able to find issues/bugs in a project we have given to you? What should be done then?   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Bucharest (Romania)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had three phase of interview:
    1. An english test and if i see some error in a game
    2. Questions about my experience based on the cv
    3. Interview wit two leads from Ubisoft

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i played games.   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

Only one interview was needed for the position. It consisted of multiple questions. First ones were rather general like saying a few things about me, how I would fit in the team, etc.
    I was then asked if I had any experience for the position I was applying for, what I thought an average day would be like and what tasks I would have to accomplish. Nothing hard.
    The key is to have confidence in what you say and back up your arguments with examples.
    Working as a team is key for this position, so please do NOT say you like working alone ! You probably won't be taken seriously from there on.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question for me was concerning the salary. Saying too much would be presumptuous and saying too few would make me lose an opportunity of getting as much of it possible. I said my performance would speak for itself and avoided the question. Turns out I got a bigger number than anticipated.   Answer Question

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Bucharest (Romania)) in July 2013.

Interview

Brief technical test, HR Q&A session and a metting with the manager. Came back a few days after I was accepted and started work ASAP. People are great and eager to further improve themselves.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Ubisoft? How do you see yourself?   Answer Question