Ubisoft Game Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.6

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2008.

Interview

i applied online.There was a preliminary screening process

dont know why..

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with 13 people. Interview one on one (actually with two project managers). Standard interview. Asked about your gaming experience. Got an answer (e-mail) on whether I got through to the next step or not. Next step: Play a computer game (with console controller) for 90 minutes searching for bugs and glitches.
    I think at least four people got the position. Every participant in the second step were all very competent and friendly. The interview process was very down to earth and chill. I know why I didn't get an offer. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel if you found a bug/glitch, you send that to a programmer, but nothing happens for weeks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Sacramento, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

i Went in talked to them the said so u wanna test games I said of course I do it was me dream to work for Ubisoft so I think it went well

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune City (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was well handled. HR Team guides us through everything perfectly. HR Interview was also good. HR is straightforward and clear with the future of employee at Ubisoft. Complete Honesty regarding job profile.

Interview Questions

• Mostly in depth regarding Games of each kind   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

If you love gaming you must try for ubisoft.
    The rounds were easy..all about games ..there was first round online test which contains all gaming knowledge quentions and finding bugs from picture and about yourself

Game Tester Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

1.First round is your favourite game character. After that they give you buggy game to play and tell you to find bugs.
    2.second round is technical. They ask you about game testing, game information.

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

interview process was quite good to make sure they choose right person for the job to make sure they fulfills their needs. it was friendly experience and learn a lot while this process.

Interview Questions

• What you will exactly do if we selected you for this job?   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy to crack, Just need know which games you played ?? What are the different graphic combination you have ?? On how many platforms did you played the game (Console, PC,mobile) ??

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round is game testing round in which you have to play a game for 1 hr and you have to find bugs in it and make a report of it.It is elimination round.
    then 2nd round is technical interview which is a tough one. Interview goes on for 40 mins . They ask information about games you played and world gaming events, global gaming companies, bugs in games you shared with them.
    third round is HR round which is very easy one, nothing new in it. just regular questions about yourself.

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied Through Naukari , Hr person call me,
    There are 2 rounds ,In first round Essay writing( favourite video game)and Game Testing on RavenShield(Write Test cases on this game) after that 2nd round is Interview

Interview Questions

• which gaming console are you played?
      ps4 vs xbox?
      SDLC?
      rivals of ubisoft?
      about ubisoft?
      about my pc Configuration?
      Ubisoft Game?   Answer Question