Ubisoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.9

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Community Manager EMEA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

I first applied online after a few weeks I heard back from them and was asked to have a phone interview with them. Had that about a week later, a day later I was asked to come to an in person interview at their office. Then after a week they sent me an email it was a no, there was another better suited candidate.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ubisoft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received an email around three months later that they wanted to set up a phone interview. This was on a Friday morning. The interaction was fast and an interview was scheduled for the following Monday afternoon. I received another email about fifteen minutes before the scheduled interview time telling me that another member of the hiring team had put out an offer to someone else without consulting the rest of the team and it was accepted over the weekend, so my interview was cancelled. Incredibly unprofessional.

UI Designer Interview

Interview

applied via their job portal posting; never got back to me till i reached through their recruiter online a few weeks after. was then sent an applicant satisfaction survey a month after.....

Programmer Interview

Interview

After applying, I have been invited to the screening interview. Everyone was nice, it was a typical screening interview about my background, the project and my career goals. Afterwards, I have been given a technical test. The test was appropriate for the applied position.

The HR has been very nice and have been replying immediately. The process took several weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a great interview at Ubisoft, the problems were challenging and interesting, I didn't get the job, but I had a good time there. If you like games and kije to be challenged, then this is definitly a company to consider

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm that checks if an NPC is hit by an explosion.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a coding test, taking 1 hour in total. The seniors were friendly to talk with. But I did not do well in the test but they still provided me some suggestions to improve myself on that

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I wouldn't even call this an interview as it felt more like a "forced" 5 minute chat with someone who clearly thought they had better things to do than talk to you. It felt very unprofessional.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a fake job posting which is still getting posted. I built a fully matched CV with this job description. and I sent my CV. Nobody answered. A few days later, I started adding a ton of Ubisoft Montreal office employees and one of the kindly forwarded my CV to HR. and Yes I happily got an assignment to solve in one week. I solved in the best way and I put it in my GitHub account, and then I send the link to the HR. No answer. Pure Silence until yesterday, that I sent an email that I have offer from YP I got a response back that
    Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.
    Unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with your candidacy as we have recently filled the position.
    Best of luck at Yellow Pages.

I don mind if I get rejected but thanks God, GitHub has a graphs traffic which shows no one, NO ONE opened the link of my answer in the past two months. It was a fake job posting.

Interview Questions

• Please write a Secret Santa app for us using MEAN stack.   1 Answer

Trainee Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First round was essay writing - no result is declared for this,
    Second round was finding bugs in a game , they give us a game to play for 45 mins and we have to take ss and store in a doc file, quite simple round.
    Third round was HR , the bald guy was just taking interviews as formality , they don't want technical knowledge and the interviewer was mean and don't know what was all that attitude about , they want a hardcore GAMER WHO IS AN ENGINEER , best luck finding such guy working for you for mearly 13k salary and no future scope.
    I bet I have more technical knowledge than that bald arrogant interviewer.

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

The recruitment process was good and took a day to complete.
    There were 4 rounds.
    1. Game testing- In this round you have to play game like Rainbow six and find out bugs in it.
    2. Eassay writing and gaming list- Simple round, this was not actually proper round but you hav to write on favourite game and have to fill how many games have you played.
    3. Technical round(f2f)- This round was quite a tricky one. You need to have a proper gamer mind to pass it.
    4. HR- final round asking basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Divide a square into 7 equal and same shaped blocks.   Answer Question
    • Test cases on game having a bugs and which one to solve first.   Answer Question