Ubisoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ubisoft Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

interview process was quite good to make sure they choose right person for the job to make sure they fulfills their needs. it was friendly experience and learn a lot while this process.

Interview Questions

• What you will exactly do if we selected you for this job?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Went on site to do a 20+ pages technical test in 60 minutes.

As the time was extremely short for 20+ pages of questions, I was told to complete the mandatory section and choose some questions in the optional section to answer. Later I was told that I didn't make the cut because I was expected to be very proficient in a certain part of the optional section. The HR didn't check with me whether I even had the time to go through that required part of the optional section. Instead, they chose to conclude that I was incompetent.

Interview Questions

• programming language semantics, data structure, design patterns, mathematics, etc   Answer Question

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

Take time, ask whatever you want to ask select the right guy who is reponsible for this jobs. Take decisions fast but not in hurry u anything process you may take ,but you courage him for his attandence for taking his jobs and his responsubility

Interview Questions

• Anything about what bugs you find in your childhood,or why ubisoft only , or your favourate games   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied in the website for Düsseldorf location. The person of HR, contact me quickly by mail and we arranged a phone interview with he and two senior developers.
    The first question why do you join to Ubisoft? Then I had to introduce myself. Later the developers did technical questions, but never I had a feed when I finished my answers. A few days I had a feedback with the HR's person, he said me that they decided to select other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you join to Ubisoft?
      Tell me about you
      What is the difference between classes and structures?
      What is a deadlock?
      Do you work with C++ 14?
      Do you know std::bin library?
      What is the heap?
      1 Answer

Trainee Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Took an entire day started with a bug testing and essay round followed by technical interview and finally HR. Bug testing round is relatively easy if you have played any games in your life, don't lie on your essay about your favorite game because they'll ask you a lot of questions on that, HR was pretty cool instead of feeling tensed and worried I felt extremely calm as the HR guy was quite friendly and was sharing his experiences in the game industry and its scope.

Interview Questions

• Nothing but games that too in extreme detail, about characters, gameplay,bugs encountered and lot more, nothing technical although some aptitude questions were asked.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone first then was called into an onsite interview. It was with a few people. The hiring manager then a potential colleague and then the VP.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had and why I was a good candidate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy to crack, Just need know which games you played ?? What are the different graphic combination you have ?? On how many platforms did you played the game (Console, PC,mobile) ??

Interview Questions

• Which is your favorite game ??   2 Answers

Localization Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

HR call to discuss experience and background
    Interview with full team to go over cv and see synergy between the team members
    Interview with directors to discuss openings and company culture
    Presentation of the company and various brands

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round is game testing round in which you have to play a game for 1 hr and you have to find bugs in it and make a report of it.It is elimination round.
    then 2nd round is technical interview which is a tough one. Interview goes on for 40 mins . They ask information about games you played and world gaming events, global gaming companies, bugs in games you shared with them.
    third round is HR round which is very easy one, nothing new in it. just regular questions about yourself.

Trainee Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

The interview was in four different levels. I had applied online through company's website.
    1st level - Essay writing on your favorite game.
    2nd level- Play a game and find out bugs.
    3rd level- Technical interview.
    4th level- HR round.

Interview Questions

• It was all about the games I had played and everything I have mentioned in the resume. They also try to find out how updated knowledge you have about the gaming industry and the hardware support for the industry.   Answer Question