Ubisoft Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ubisoft Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There were about 3 to 4 rounds of interviews meeting with several people above and at the same level to your applied position.

Initially you communicate with a recruiter through email to coordinate a telephone interview. The phone interview starts with an extensive overview on how Ubisoft is structured then proceeds to your typical Q&A. Please make note the overview is a long-winded speech.

If invited back you meet with HR and everyone else . It's mostly conversational mixed with Q&A as opposed to situational or behavorial. The people seemed nice, easy to speak with, and has worked there for a very long time. Average 5+ years.

The crowd isn't diverse at all and it's a tight knitted group. You guys can do the math on this as some might approve but others might not.

It'll be interesting to see the stats on diversity: gender, ethnicity, openly LGBT, and also income disparity at this company. From my memory, there was only one person of color in the office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft in April 2010.

Interview

straightforward interview, no secrets.

Interview Questions