Ubisoft PR Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was initially impressed with how quickly I was contacted after applying. I applied online and received an email from a recruiter less than two weeks later, scheduling a phone interview on the next business day. The interview was a pretty standard first round interview - Why are you interested in this company and this position, tell me about your experience, strengths and weaknesses, etc. I was told there were four other candidates being interviewed, and that I would know if I moved forward by the end of the week. I did (what I perceived to be) very well and was confident that I would advance. I followed up with the recruiter four times over the next three weeks, hearing little other than that the decision was still with the hiring manager. After three weeks, I followed up again and was told there were other candidates with interests that better matched the position. After keeping me on the hook that long, I would have appreciated some more specific feedback.

Interview Questions