Ubisoft QA Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ubisoft QA Tester Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Bucharest (Romania)) in August 2015.

Interview

It's split up into 3 stages. The first one is practical, you will be given a video game and you will have to find and write about as many bugs as you can. Also includes a English test. Second interview is with an HR representatives and it focuses on classic questions about your past and plans for the future. In the third and final interview you will meet with two or three team leaders and talk about gaming and technology.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job? Do you think you can handle the stress and responsibilities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

1 Telephonic Interview
    2 Called onsite - Written essay , mostly to see English Proficiency
    3 They make you play a very buggy version of a game for an hour and tell you to make notes of the bugs.
    4 Team manager will interview one on one . And ask you various gaming related questions
    5. Final HR round for final offer.

Interview Questions

• How in your opinion is a game tested ?
      Types of Games ?   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (Brazil)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Practical bug hunting test
    2. Technical Test
    3. HR Round

It was very nice process. HRs are professional. Leads who took tech interview were very professional. After technical interview was done HR took over and discussed about their policies.

Interview Questions

• Genres of games, any bugs encountered before   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2013.

Interview

I had 3 interviews: a technical one, one with the Human Resources, and one with the Project Manager. Everything went pretty well, people were very nice and enthusiastic about what they're doing.

Interview Questions

• Because they were trying so check if you're an analytical person, they asked several questions about that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You were not able to negotiate the salary.