Ucsd Health Sciences International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ucsd Health Sciences International

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ucsd Health Sciences International (San Diego, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a panel interview of three persons with a list of questions. There were questions about asset management experience and tenant improvement experience. They also asked questions about retail and financial experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over other candidates?   1 Answer

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fair. It did take a bit longer than expected to hear back from someone after interviewing for the position. But eventually did hear back from the person who interviewed me.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ucsd Health Sciences International (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application and in person interview. High demand for students who are looking for research experience while work during school. Limited position but simple interview process. Lots of career opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Ask about my educational background and how I mange my time   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ucsd Health Sciences International (La Jolla, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process took several months and was in my opinion too long. Overall, the interview itself wasn't too difficult because i knew what to expect having worked there before.

Interview Questions

• There were more character oriented questions than technical questions.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ucsd Health Sciences International (San Diego, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Asked about my work history & classes I've taken. Did not get the job because there were a lot of people interviewed for only a few positions.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ucsd Health Sciences International (San Diego, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Regular interview- about your phd work- presentation for 40 min, then one to one interaction with postdocs and students

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate any