Uhlig Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uhlig (Overland Park, KS) in February 2010.

Interview

I can confirm the previous posters experience . I had a face to face interview and was asked to return for a second interview the following week with the director of H/R. Upon arrival for the second interview I was asked to fill out an application and take a skills test, this is where it gets strange. The position I was applying for was a Financial Analyst the skills test was based of copy editing, proofreading and name that typeset. After completing the forms I was told that the person I was to interview with had an emergency meeting and that they would have to call me If they would like to interview me again. A few days later I received a letter informing me that there where no positions available. I do not mind coming in to take a test but a least be truthful with people and tell them your real intentions.

Interview Questions

• Do you object to long hours and staying until the job is done?   Answer Question