Uline Interview Questions in Coppell, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.7

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

You go in do a number assessment to see how you break down numbers and then ask about you and your work ability. Just go in and be focus and they have multiple positions open.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

You arrive and hand in your resume and application. Then you are asked to wait. After a while, you and a few others are taken to a room to take two assessment test. The first test is on metrics- how fast you can identify patterns, add, and subtract while under a time limit. The second test is on identifying numbers that match. Then you have your individual interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?
      What did you like most about your previous job?
      What did you dislike most about your previous job?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

walk in hand in your app. there was a few other people, two black girls one white girl and one white guy. we all took two 4 min very dumb test and then was called one by one for an interview. the guy i had was nice but didnt seem interested. he asked basic questions and the interview was very short thats how i knew i wouldnt be getting a call back. now I have over 7 years of customer service at banks and government agencies. didnt think they needed a rocket scientist to work at uline...however during the interview the interviewer stressed the need to let me know about their strict dress code. women were only allowed to wear long skirts or dresses with pantyhose which i found very weird and outdated. I had on a blazer, black dress top pants and heels. very appropriate. office seemed very stiff and elderly. seems like they have an idea about what type of people they want working there. lets just say everyones interview was very short besides the white girl and white guy....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Very short. Two paper tests on number sequence . The interviewer was nervous some what shy. There was 10 to 11 people interviewing for the same job. Wasn't the best experience. There was 5 people interviewing the set of people that day. Everybody was very nice but the company itself just seemed very cold and strict. I didn't feel like they were interested and already knew what they were looking for. The place was super keep and they stated that a tie was required. If you are going to interview I strongly suggest you were a suit and tie.

Warehouse Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Average took two math reasoning skill test and had a 15 minute 5 question interview session. Lady was real nice stated they would be in contact. Stated they would give my information to the night receiving manager for review. Received a email that following Saturday stating that I had not been selected for the position and that my application would be on file for a year.

Application

Interview

Before you speak to anyone, you are given an assessment test. The test was a series of numbers where you had to find the sequence. You are given 4 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

e were logged into the system and then led to a table here a test as administered on metrics similarities and differences and another on intervals. The test was based on accuracy and speed. After the test I was one of the people called out and two people interviewed me and told me I will contacted in 10 working days for a second interview. I am not sure what that means yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Accuracy Testing then walked the floors of the warehouse explaining how the company operates and going over my previous job history. He also explained what machinery we were going to be using and that they certify you in house.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the RF Scanner?   1 Answer

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from on line application. When i arrived i was mixed with both Managerial and Warehouse associates for two number recognition test that were easy but not enough time to complete. Also have 4 assessment tests to complete before going in. Then had to wait for more than a half an hour and then the interview was only 10 minutes long with an HR representative. I did not get called back for a second interview and I believe the HR person made the decision while i was given what i believe was a line that the next person i needed to talk to was involved in company audit and not available.

Interview Questions

• What was the best and worse thing about your last position.   Answer Question

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

If you are even remotely hispanic or black do not interview with this company. Regardless of your extraordinary qualifications or how exceptionally well you do on their assessment tests, the company's decision to hire you is purely based on discrimination racism. No browns or blacks so don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with your previous position as a call center representative.   Answer Question