Uline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.7

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Auburn, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Before the actual interview you are given two numbers test. The first is finishing sequence/patterns and the second is comparing two sets of numbers. The actual interview is with an HR representative. If you are still considered you continue with interviews with Warehouse Manager, then Distribution Manager, then Branch Manager. Everyone is very friendly and wants to make sure that the you are a good fit for the job as well as make sure that the job is a good fit for you.

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

There was 4 online assessments prior to the interview date. Then there was 2 simple assessments right before the interview. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and I heard back within 3-5 business days with an offer or not.

General Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was simple. Was sent the paperwork via email. Brought in the paperwork. Took 2 easy assessments. Which I wasn't sure how it related to the job. Then had a 20min sit down with a Manager. She was nice. Told me about the company. Made it seem like I was a shoe in for the job because of my experience and attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why Uline? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What's one thing you would change about yourself?   1 Answer

Warehouse Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Hudson, WI).

Interview

Applied in the afternoon and got a call the next morning. I took the four assessments online before the interview. They're straightforward assessments to gauge your personality. When I got there for the interview I took two more number matching and sequence assessments, again very simple. After that we got into the interview which was simple and comfortable. The HR guy was very personable and straightforward in all of his answers to any questions I had and providing a more in depth description of the job. I declined the following interview as the position was not what I was looking for nor was the compensation adequate for my requirements. The description advertises up to $30 an hour however in actuality on the high end they pay $23-24. By the sounds of it the do have generous bonus programs. Odd hours too, 10:30 - 7:00.

Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Uline in June 2017.

Interview

You sit in a room with a bunch of people and take a couple of 4 minutes speed test. Then you get your one on one interview. Basically they are looking for a robot. They are not looking for a manager. This is a dressed up title to hire over qualified people. Do not waste your time. The paper work you have to fill out is insane just for an interview. Old school. Time to get with the program and update to paperless.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Like others, we had two numeric tests at first. Then a recruiter asked me several questions, not in a room, we were standing in the path of warehouse and started this five minutes interview.
    She doesn't seem to want to hire a master graduate at the very beginning so the whole process, in my opinion, was little careless.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Waste of my time. Applied online they called me the same day to set up an interview. The interview was in the warehouse with 20 other people. You are given instruction not to open or stat anything until they you are instructed to do so. There were two 4 minute number test. First was a number patterns that you had to fill in the blanks. The 2nd was check the 2 number if they were the same if they were not you didn't check it off. Then you are called for a 1 on 1 interview with a manager or HR. I received a phone call that afternoon for a 2nd interview. At the 2nd interview I was interviewed by a team leader that talked to as if I had the job, then I interviewed with a manager who also talked to me as if I was in there. The manager took me into a conference room and said someone would be with me in 5 minutes. I thought they were going to make me an offer but no another interview with the warehouse manager who ask me the same questions that the team leader and manager asked. At the end of the interview he told me they let know something in a couple of days. I walked out confident they were going to offer me a job. The next business day I received an email stating that I was selected for the position. All that interviewing for a Warehouse Associate position. I think they just interview for Management training wasting peoples time.

Warehouse Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uline (Highland, CA).

Interview

I took two assessments task prior to the actual interview with the hiring HR. It took 4 minutes timed each to determine your accuracy and efficiency. Mainly questions about your previous jobs and education.

Interview Questions

• What was your day-to-day task at your previous job like?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Uline (Libertyville, IL).

Interview

2 timed tests in the beginning (matching number test and a sequence test). Then had first interview. Then had to take a spelling and typing test. Then had an additional interview.

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, had a quick phone interview. Invited to come in to interview. Before the interview took two short tests then had a sit down interview with an HR rep. Was not asked back.

The other descriptions are completely accurate. They will call anyone back if they apply. More than likely you will be invited to come in for an interview even if you do not qualify. Please keep in mind no matter how well you think the process is going or how well the interview went, you probably will not advance forward. It is a revolving door of interviews over there. Makes sense for ULINE to interview hundreds, but is a big waste of time for applications and gives them false hope.

Interview Questions

See What Uline Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Business Analyst in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Pros: “Uline has great employees working here! Instead of worrying about how many people they need to cut each year, managers are focused on how many MORE people they need to hire. They keep...”“Uline has great employees working here! Instead of worrying about how many people they need to cut each year, managers are focused on how many MORE people they need to hire. They keep the workload of everyone manageable, so that everyone can have a life outside of work. Some of the great benefits are as follows: -Competitive Salary -Competent work associates -Friendly and professional working atmosphere -Encourages employee growth (both leadership skills and technical skills) -Active sponsor in the community -On-site gym with trainers -Beautiful campus with outdoor walking paths” – Full Review