Uline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uline Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with them. As soon the interviewer called me she started pushing other jobs on me that I didn't apply for. Basically only gave a phone interview to try and switch the job I was applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Waukegan, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

The process went well. I was first asked to complete two timed assessments, After I waited for my interview. Grace was nice and made the process easy. Her knowledge of the company was impressive. I was also impressed at her responses to my questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from us as your employer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Waukegan, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

The speed based tests that everyone else is talking about. You meet with the first interviewer and they ask you very basic questions. That was pretty much it. Also like previous posts, if you didn't have further testing and interviews on the spot you didn't pass. I was a bit miffed because I thought it went well. I'd like to know what went wrong as I was reasonably qualified.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style? What are your favorite things about your current company?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Pr, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Pr, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

4 assessments pre in person interview, additional 2 upon arrival for the face to face. the interviewer was 15 mins late and then at the end asked me what position I was interviewing for?

Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Waukegan, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

They want to make you nervous during the interview process to make sure you maintain calm under pressure which is understandable for any customer service job. You begin by sitting in a conference room with 20+ people all applying for positions in the same department as you. This is the first clarification that the company is searching for a particular type of person. You are then given two speed/accuracy tests which I did not think were all that complicated but, again, add to the nervous factor. After this, interviewers begin to bring people out one-by-one for short interviews (I think mine was about 10 minutes at most and some were definitely shorter). I felt I nailed the interview; I was not nervous at all and I sold myself as completely capable of the position. The interviewer also left me feeling very confident in my interview. Honestly, other than a lack of managerial experience, the only thing I can think as to why I wasn't hired is how I dressed. I have done a lot of research about this company and the CEO is very conservative--or as I have come to feel about him, a womanizer. Women are required to wear skirts, dresses, or supposedly pant suits as if this is the 1950s. This is a call center job. Why should I have to dress to please someone with out-dated standards? I really wanted the money and felt I could potentially grow with this company but I refuse to be forced to dress in a particular way. It's honestly disgusting to me.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Uline (Kenosha, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

Had good phone screen with VP. Completed very weird math and psyche tests prior to in person interview and then on day of in person. People at front desk, HR and recruiters were nice. Interviewer manager late an hour. Get an idea of what my position will be like from this. Another manager steps in to apologize. Asks some questions. Complains about support. Orignially scheduled person steps in and asks a barrage of technical questions from a list as to make up for lost time. Third manager interupts second one. Tells me he was hired 3 months ago. He seems like he has the run of the place. Very arrogant. Asks loaded questions. 3 interviews set for 2 hours are squeezed into less than one hour. Third one rudely reminds second one they had to run to a meeting (wrap this up, this guy won't work out). Get feedback later from recruiter that I was "too confident". I was being polite. Not offered role. Very screwed up. I see why the company "hides" where it is from(mundeline, gurnee please)

Interview Questions

• "How did you have the time to complete several degrees in a few years? "   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

5 minute phone call with interview scheduler
    4 online assessments
    2 in person aptitude tests (number sequencing & pattern recognition)
    20 minute recruiter interview

Impersonal

Not happy-- kinda cold. They had a group of people test at one. Kinda strange-- like a body shop. No personal feel.

Interview Questions

• 1) tell me about yourself; 2) what do you want to do in 5 years   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

I had initial interview followed by two 4 min time test, then they said will call me for next round, this was last week, does that mean I am disqualified already?

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

I applied through my university and was emailed to set up a 30min phone conversation. Overall the interview went fine, there were no technical questions. Everything they asked was about my previous experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

The interview process was simple, lots of small test s. Smelling and typing test aswell ad a pattern matching and comprehension. The interactive part of the interview was simple and non threatening. It felt like a conversation. Recruiter as very realistic about the opportunity offered and what I could expect from a day on the job.