Uline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from on line application. When i arrived i was mixed with both Managerial and Warehouse associates for two number recognition test that were easy but not enough time to complete. Also have 4 assessment tests to complete before going in. Then had to wait for more than a half an hour and then the interview was only 10 minutes long with an HR representative. I did not get called back for a second interview and I believe the HR person made the decision while i was given what i believe was a line that the next person i needed to talk to was involved in company audit and not available.

Interview Questions

• What was the best and worse thing about your last position.   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

2 numbers quiz, one on one interview with HR, second interview with warehouse manager. During the second interview with the warehouse manager, they walk you through the warehouse to see each department, and get a feel about the process of working there.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 4 online tests (regarding sales, personality and summarizing essay), 2 wonderlic tests (1 number matching and 1 number sequence) and 1 after interview exam (c#). The tests were easy but I was completely caught off guard by the exam. Future candidates should revise their C# materials and know them fully. The company headquarters looked beautiful and the work culture is that of typical corporate America. Overall, the interview was pleasant. Although I didn't get the job, the process was smooth and professional.

Interview Questions

• Couple of questions regarding method concepts, sap.net, mvc and basic c# definitions. The exam is created in such a way to see if you truely know your material and perform in a high stress environment.   Answer Question
    • Write simple SQL statements and find the outcome of a method.   Answer Question

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Process began with phone screening, a series of tests through email including writing/editing, personality evaluations, etc. much of the testing unrelated to job. Actual interview day included a series of tests and evaluations before interview. Extremely conservative.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview begins with 2 assessments. One assessment is for personality type. The other assessment is for speed and accuracy reading numbers. Then you move on to a one on one interview with hr. After that you will interview one on one with multiple leaders of the warehouse.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

On-line assessment prior to in-person interview, prior to interview timed math test followed by a 1 on 1 interview, paperwork the sent to HQ advancement would require another round of interviews by 3 hiring manager then followed with half day ride along with another Acconunt Rep.

Interview Questions

• What is important to be a successful outside salesperson?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process took over a month (holidays). Received positive comments throughout the whole process. They even sent me confidential information. I honestly thought I would receive the job offer. I did not receive the job offers. Their reason was very poor.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Uline (Auburn, WA).

Interview

I interviewed here for the HR Manager job and found out the real reasons why the position had been open over a year and the high turn over for this job. To start off with their compensation is lowest around this area, not only in this job but others that HR is suppose to recruit and hire. Culturally, they are strict, ridged and policies are out dated or non existent.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind dressing professionally every day, suit/tie attire?   1 Answer

Warehouse Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Very tedious process, have to take around 6 assessments in total up to the first interview. 2nd interview had a 1 on 1 with an HR manager, as well as another warehouse manager who gave a walkthrough of the warehouse and asked more basic interview questions. Nt a terrible experience even though I did not receive an offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by hr a day after I submitted the application. Was set to have an interview on Friday, in Ontario even though the position would be in Phoenix (I was on vacation in San Diego and drove two hours to the interview per there request). They sent 4 assessments to complete before the interview. Once I arrived at the interview I had to take 2, 4 minute timed tests. I felt I did fairly good but I guess not. I was told three different times and three different names on who would interview me. Ended up being interviewed by a gentleman by the name of Abraham. Nice enough guy, asked the typical questions and when I left I felt positive I would at least have an interview in Phoenix with the hiring manager. Received an email 2 days later saying I did not move on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Uline?   1 Answer

See What Uline Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Pros: “Growth: The company continues to grow every year. Adding and expanding facilities due to sales growth, new items and new employees. Fast Paced: The company runs on "order by 6pm for...”“Growth: The company continues to grow every year. Adding and expanding facilities due to sales growth, new items and new employees. Fast Paced: The company runs on "order by 6pm for same day shipping". That promise runs through all departments. Employees move quick through the buildings and getting work done. The days fly by. Impeccable Facilities: The buildings and landscaping are very well maintained. Clean, neat and well lit. It's a pleasure to work in these surroundings. The benefits are available right away, they are extremely affordable and provide the best coverage I've had. The employees are all very friendly, well dressed and helpful. You never hear anyone say that it's not their job. Everyone is working toward the same goal. Employees take pride in themselves, their work and the company. The amenities at the Corporate campus are top notch. Workout facility with trainers, running / walking path around ponds, woods and through the landscaping, Cafe with in-house chefs serve several options for lunch daily or take-home at night and the list goes on.” – Full Review