Uline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uline Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

From the door they have made up their mind. attend the interview but don't let it affect your morale.
    it lasted about 5mins. obviously they are not interested. first you write an apptitude test, very easy with examples, only you have to be fast because its timed.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Uline, i gave him up to date info about company financials, how the profit margin has improved also spoke about return on investment, thats because i researched their financial reports. he acted disinterested.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

They put you in a room with a ton of other people and you wait to take your tests. They had two number test which you probably heard on other reviews and then you wait to be called for an interview. They only ask a few questions while you're in a room with other people talking one on one during their interview. I personally felt like they didn't ask enough core questions to get to know the type of worker I am and the potential I could have offered . I personally felt like they judged your results on how well you did on the assessments.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

It was fine. Had to take two numeric based tests, both of which were timed. After that, the HR manager that interviewed me came in and was very kind. Did not end up getting the offer..

IT Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Brief HR recruiter interview and several short detailed-oriented tests. Next round was 3 paired interviews with peers and leadership, followed by more of the same for the third round. Everyone was professional and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You sit and wait in a room with like 20 people. They randomly call you back one by one after giving you two timed tests. The man interviewing me was very rude. All he wanted to know was why I wanted to leave my current job. He also never look at my resume. I honestly got bad vibes after reading about them on this site but I went through with the interview anyway. I'm happy I didn't get the job. This is 2017, women should not be forced to wear skirts and pantyhose to be considered business professionals. The interviewer went off on me when I asked about the dress code.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA).

Interview

So I had my first interview with them this morning, I won't find out until 2 - 3 business days from now whether I got the job or not. Either way, I believe they deserve a positive review.

Everything went smoothly from the very start. As I entered the main entrance, I was greeted by two lovely women, and they took my paperwork and I waited maybe 10 minutes. There was only one lady and me there for interviews at the time.

Another very kind lady took us to the next room where we took two 4-minute tests having to do with numbers, speed, and accuracy. One such test involved completing number patters (i.e. 1 2 3 _ _). The second test was to put a simple check next to a set of numbers if the set was identical (i.e. 1234_1234 checkmark OR 1234_1243 no checkmark).

After that, she took us each to separate rooms to await our interviewer. Mine entered maybe 5 - 10 minutes later and she was very kind and pleasant to talk to. She asked a few questions and overall I was there maybe 10 - 15 minutes. It felt kind of quick, and the other lady getting interviewed was in much longer than me... so I'm not sure if I'll get the job, but overall it was a very relaxed and pleasant experience!

Junior Product Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Pr, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Pr, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Between applying, getting a phone call, interviewing, and hearing back it took just over one week. I took 4 assessments online to complete before I came in for interview. When I went in for interview I took 2 more wonderlic number sequence tests. After that I interviewed with my assigned recruiter. The interview took about 20-25 minutes. Recruiter was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 strengths? What would your last boss say about you if I called him/her.   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

You go in do a number assessment to see how you break down numbers and then ask about you and your work ability. Just go in and be focus and they have multiple positions open.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uline in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted a recruiter who set up an initial phone screen with the hiring manager via HR. The hiring manager called me, he spent more time on text book questions than experience questions. Asked what swim lanes were. Very textbookish questions.

International Purchasing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was required to complete 4 assessments before the day of the interview. This is a step that is normally done by other companies after a phone screening but before an in-person interview, to avoid making anyone waste an hour to drive to a basic resume review. After arriving at a time that should've been appropriately early for my interview, I was informed I had to fill out a paper copy of an application, sign a number of consent forms, and then complete two additional assessments.

The actual interview involved talking with a single HR rep, who knew little about the tasks of the position or what kind of person would be best to fill it. Everyone I talked to was very polite.