Uline Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uline Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uline (Buford, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Only made it to the phone screen process. The send you an email with 4 tests. Only 1 really pertained to anything related in the sales world. The questions were very general and a shoe salesperson should be able to answer them easily. The phone interview was very brief. I was told the normal interview takes no more than 10 minutes. I was VERY glad to hear this as I knew that after 10 minutes with this HR she would truly know me.......Anyways, the questions asked were extremely general and made no reference to me sales background. I received an email a few days later indicating that I had not advanced.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uline

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline in February 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, second time. It lasted 30 minutes. I felt very positive afterwards. Wrong. I have heard this from other people over and over. Very basic questions. That is why it is a shocker when they pass you over so quickly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Need to complete 4 on-line assessments before you go to interview. Two are for personality-related, one for sales skills testing and last one is for writing sample. On interview day, you need to complete 2 tests, 4 minutes of each, one for logical and one for number testing, easy but so many questions. After that will be one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job? Why you leave last company? what is the boss you want to work with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by hr a day after I submitted the application. Was set to have an interview on Friday, in Ontario even though the position would be in Phoenix (I was on vacation in San Diego and drove two hours to the interview per there request). They sent 4 assessments to complete before the interview. Once I arrived at the interview I had to take 2, 4 minute timed tests. I felt I did fairly good but I guess not. I was told three different times and three different names on who would interview me. Ended up being interviewed by a gentleman by the name of Abraham. Nice enough guy, asked the typical questions and when I left I felt positive I would at least have an interview in Phoenix with the hiring manager. Received an email 2 days later saying I did not move on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Uline?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

The first step was a brief phone interview with HR. After, they send you an email so you can do a personality test. This must be done, before the face to face interview. When you arrive at the facility, you have to take two timed four minute tests. They say that the test scores do not matter, but if they did not matter, there wouldnt be such tests to begin with. I interviewed with the sales supervisors, and then the sales manager. I felt like i did not match their test score mold, because the interview was brief.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Had to apply online and interviewed at Uline. Got an email with an interview date and went to the facility. Was a very nice facility. Had to takes some tests and got an answer for my qualification.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

I was fortunate to get an interview right away as I knew someone that used to work there. The interview was set; it was a good thing I checked glass door before I went otherwise I would not have known I was going to have to take tests prior to the interview.
    Two tests were given, and you only have 4min to complete each one.

I received an email basically saying I didn't advance to interview with the sales mgr.

Interview Questions

• The HR rep asked normal interview questions; why do you want to work for Uline?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Waukegan, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Two timed assessments (4 mins each), followed by interview with HR supervisor, then interview with Director of Sales of the region. Interview with HR supervisor was your more "typical" interview questions (strengths and weaknesses, accomplishment you're proud of, tell me about your schooling, etc.), and interview with Director of Sales was more geared at the position itself

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uline (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was simple and easy. HR got back to you within one day of sending an email and was very accommodating in terms of scheduling needs. The last interview was a ride along which allowed you to see exactly what you would be doing as a Sales Rep.

Interview Questions

• What are your Strengths and Weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

A phone interview and then an in person interview. The HR rep I talked to was very very nice. When you arrive for your in person interview you have to complete two more tests with another HR rep who was also very pleasant. The men I interviewed with we very nice as well.