Uline Warehouse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2018

3.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Was called for an interview and given a whole packet to complete prior to the interview. Entire packet took close to 2 hours to complete. When I arrived I was given two wonderlic test.

Despite a couple years of management experience and a bachelors degree I was told I wasn't qualified for a position that only required a high school diploma and preferred some supervisory experience. I was offered a job in the warehouse which I promptly refused.

Interview Questions

• None. Was told i wasnt qualified.   1 Answer

Applied for management job was offered a job doing manual labor.

Other Interview Reviews for Uline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

First, after a simple phone conversation the HR woman sent me a series of 4 tests to complete at home and send back. They were all sales questions and seemed weird to me that I had to fill it out considering the position had nothing to do with sales. After spending an hour or 2 completing the tests you have to save them as word documents and send them back to HR. I waited about another week to have a formal phone interview. They were normal questions about previous work history, style of management, etc.

Interview Questions

• The tests you have to complete were difficult because I do not have a sales background. I answered as honestly as I possibly could. However, I don't feel like I have a sales personality so I may have chosen the wrong answers.   1 Answer

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Initial phone, online tests/screen, phone interview, face to face interview and that is as far I got. Very pleasant and professional encounter although I would have liked better feedback on what they felt I was lacking or could improve on.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uline in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty normal. They had me take an assessment survey prior to sitting down with the hiring manager. They have you arrive 15 minutes early because of this. The test is timed and it geared around accuracy and speed. They were really nice and professional about the process abd explained everything very well about the process. They sent the follow up email about a week later explaining that they were persuing other applicants.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard. The question about what I did not like about the last job was the most difficult. I really had to think.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uline (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview that lasted five minutes. The interviewer put me at ease and was able to relate to my answers. It was very informal and I am now waiting for an update for a possible second interview. Knowing about the company's background, before the interview was very helpful. Reviewing the salary for a particular job is also helpful. Taking my time to slow down and answer the questions, helped to ease the nervousness, even though it was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How many times have you been tardy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uline (Auburn, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

After a barrage of pre-interview screening tests I got to the formal interview. When I arrived for the formal interview, there were more tests. I finial got to the face to face process which was very short and the standard who are you tell me about yourself stuff.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your management style?
      2. What is your greatest weakness.
      3. What are you biggest strengths.
      4. Do you prefer to work in a structured environment or an open one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

While I didn't have as negative experience as many of the other submissions, the assessments I was asked to take prior to the interview took approximately 4 hours and didn't correlate to the job I applied for. I was asked to do a Sales assessment although I was interviewing for Warehouse positions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in other roles within the Warehouse?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uline (Waukegan, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Be prepared to do your homework, get the advanced work completed in a timely fashion. Read the instructions! Writing test, personality test (myers-briggs) etc. Once you go through this screening process they may invite you to an interview. Offices very very nice / professional. Had to do math problem quiz, couple different timed tests" and then you wait for the actual interview. They are quick to respond - you are in or you are out. Not sure what the correct answers / what they are really looking for.

Interview Questions

• Standard....why do you want to work at Uline? what is your experience, tell me about yourself, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from on line application. When i arrived i was mixed with both Managerial and Warehouse associates for two number recognition test that were easy but not enough time to complete. Also have 4 assessment tests to complete before going in. Then had to wait for more than a half an hour and then the interview was only 10 minutes long with an HR representative. I did not get called back for a second interview and I believe the HR person made the decision while i was given what i believe was a line that the next person i needed to talk to was involved in company audit and not available.

Interview Questions

• What was the best and worse thing about your last position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was as everyone describes. 4 assesment before your first interview and two more wonderlic tests day of interview. Just psychological/socialogical test, they are trying to find candidates that can be their drones. Had a second interview with Building Manager, he was great. But really robotic setup, like they do these all the time. By the amount of posting they have and how many people they deny you can see this is all a waste of time. They are like drones. The first interviewer was asking questions and writing while I answered and at no time did she ever look down. She kept looking at me, it was kinda creepy.
    Just seems that they continually go thru the motions so that they have someone that they can plug in when someone leaves. The process is too rigorous for the positions, and like I said they are looking for personalities that can handle being one of their drones.
    DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME THEY WILL ONLY SAY NO!