Uline Warehouse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2018

3.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

HR contacted me in 24hrs after applying. Phone conversation straight to the point. Had to take 4 assessment test + 2 more at the actual interview. It felt very robotic, so I declined to proceed. Took the test and took me about 1HR +. Set aside 1-2 hrs for this. Uline HR wants prospects at the door- I'm guessing they want to qualify you based on appearance, oral skills, and written skills. Also, it seems like they are interview based on the anticipation of someone quitting. I see many post and to me that's a red flag for a company, either high turnover or they like to interview the keep the HR busy.

Interview Questions

• Google this:
    28 Discipline Questions (Personality test)
    72 Jungs Typology Test ( Questions)
    50 Sales Man Test
    1 Writing Test (Paragraph Summary, Uline method)

Then you take 2 more at the facility...   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Uline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Buford, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

After applying online at the company website I was called for an in-person interview. They e-mailed me a job application that I had to print out and complete by hand and bring with me. They also had me take four online assessments that were rather lengthy. At the interview you do another assessment with number associations. Then you finally meet with the HR person for the in depth interview. This is just the first pass. The HR person hands off the interview results to the hiring managers for further consideration and to determine if you will go on in the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from on line application. When i arrived i was mixed with both Managerial and Warehouse associates for two number recognition test that were easy but not enough time to complete. Also have 4 assessment tests to complete before going in. Then had to wait for more than a half an hour and then the interview was only 10 minutes long with an HR representative. I did not get called back for a second interview and I believe the HR person made the decision while i was given what i believe was a line that the next person i needed to talk to was involved in company audit and not available.

Interview Questions

• What was the best and worse thing about your last position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was as everyone describes. 4 assesment before your first interview and two more wonderlic tests day of interview. Just psychological/socialogical test, they are trying to find candidates that can be their drones. Had a second interview with Building Manager, he was great. But really robotic setup, like they do these all the time. By the amount of posting they have and how many people they deny you can see this is all a waste of time. They are like drones. The first interviewer was asking questions and writing while I answered and at no time did she ever look down. She kept looking at me, it was kinda creepy.
    Just seems that they continually go thru the motions so that they have someone that they can plug in when someone leaves. The process is too rigorous for the positions, and like I said they are looking for personalities that can handle being one of their drones.
    DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME THEY WILL ONLY SAY NO!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Kenosha, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I get the feeling Uline just pumps applicants through there system. You will probably waste your time here. They are always interviewing. They start out by having you take a test of observation then an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

While I didn't have as negative experience as many of the other submissions, the assessments I was asked to take prior to the interview took approximately 4 hours and didn't correlate to the job I applied for. I was asked to do a Sales assessment although I was interviewing for Warehouse positions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in other roles within the Warehouse?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uline (Auburn, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

After a barrage of pre-interview screening tests I got to the formal interview. When I arrived for the formal interview, there were more tests. I finial got to the face to face process which was very short and the standard who are you tell me about yourself stuff.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your management style?
      2. What is your greatest weakness.
      3. What are you biggest strengths.
      4. Do you prefer to work in a structured environment or an open one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Either apply online as I did or in person at the warehouse. There were aptitude tests, Basic IQ test. Then (same day) in person with a recruiting specialist, then (same day) In person with HR Manager, then interview with Warehouse Manager. Then a few days later an in person interview with shift Managers.

Interview Questions

• Normal Interview question. They asked if I wanted a position as a warehouse worker instead.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uline (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview that lasted five minutes. The interviewer put me at ease and was able to relate to my answers. It was very informal and I am now waiting for an update for a possible second interview. Knowing about the company's background, before the interview was very helpful. Reviewing the salary for a particular job is also helpful. Taking my time to slow down and answer the questions, helped to ease the nervousness, even though it was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How many times have you been tardy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uline (Waukegan, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Be prepared to do your homework, get the advanced work completed in a timely fashion. Read the instructions! Writing test, personality test (myers-briggs) etc. Once you go through this screening process they may invite you to an interview. Offices very very nice / professional. Had to do math problem quiz, couple different timed tests" and then you wait for the actual interview. They are quick to respond - you are in or you are out. Not sure what the correct answers / what they are really looking for.

Interview Questions

• Standard....why do you want to work at Uline? what is your experience, tell me about yourself, etc   Answer Question