Ulliman Schutte Construction Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ulliman Schutte Construction Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Ulliman Schutte Construction

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Dayton, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

They did not ask any "tell me a time" questions, they simply went through my resume and asked me questions about that. They explained more what their company was about and what a co-op would be responsible for. They do expect you to have some questions about the company towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ulliman Schutte Construction

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I talked to a representative at a university career fair and got called to come to Dayton, OH and have an interview. I had the interview on a Thursday evening and got a called from the VP five days later offering me a position. Very laid back interview, they just wanted to hear what kind of experience you have and want you to ask questions about their company while also showing you have an understanding of water/wastewater treatment plants.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions specific to me resume. For example, how did you utilize teamwork in this project?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction in October 2016.

Interview

very easy straight forward questions about yourself and your experience in the interview. Their VP is a really nice guy. He phone interviewed me. The guys that recruited from my campus were a bit boring, but also nice people.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about your previous internship." or "I want to hear about this project on your resume"   Answer Question

Co-Op Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Dayton, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Very casual, they wanted you to see the place more than they wanted to interview you. Spent the day talking to employed engineers about their experiences and what life was like for them. Finished with 20 minutes interview going over basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction.

Interview

It was very casual and low pressure. There weren't a lot of hard questions, more just reviewed my resume and asked me about my experiences. The vice president was very easy to talk to and I had an offer 3 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Ask me any question not related to work or the job?   1 Answer