Ultimate Medical Academy Career Services Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Medical Academy Career Services Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Medical Academy

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick and included a self assessment which took way longer than it needed to but besides that, pretty normal and I got the offer on the spot at the actual location of the company with barely any effort

Interview Questions

Ultimate Medical Academy Response

Mar 16, 2015 – Vice President, Marketing

Sorry you had a negative experience interviewing. I'm surprised you accepted an employment offer if it was, in fact, negative. Please stop by HR and share your experience, so we can understand how we... More

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Medical Academy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Brief tour of the campus, followed by a group meeting introduction type of UMA. Then split into smaller groups and spoke with managers who decided if they would move forward with the hiring process or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult student?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a employer called and stated they never want to use UMA ever again?   Answer Question
    • What are three strengths not listed on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Bring a fresh copy of your resume to each step and dress in business attire.
    -Application through Indeed
    -A recruiter calls for a phone screening.
    -Group interview
    -Set up in a second group interview
    -Forward to one on one interview
    -Call back if approved.

Interview Questions

• First group questions are about eligibility.
      Second group questions are about your resume and sales experience. They pull the resume apart line by line. This was awful because while my resume was easy to explain, I watched other's be berated and talked down to.
      One on one interview can be pretty personal but also asked generic interview questions but then was asked follow-up questions for in-depth responses.   Answer Question

Career Services Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, and I was able to get an interview quickly. First round went great, but the second round didn't go as well. Didn't get the job, but it seems like a nice company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where conflict with with management has effected you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Professional and very prompt, I really enjoyed it. They let me know exactly what they expected and were very transparent. They were also very good about communicating with me before and after.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

online application, call to schedule interview, then a group of about 20 people interviewed with a panel of managers. They asked us each a few questions, asked half of us to leave then hired the rest of us.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Open house, they pulled multiple people into a room and ask them questions. Then had 2nd interview with Director of specific department. Then they called me the next day and sent me information to fill out, background check etc. Then after the background check came through, I had to go to HR to fill out paperwork and get my picture taken for my badge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work background.
      How would you handle conflict in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. The woman goes through each resume and ask each person a couple of questions. She asked some more questions than others. Also, she reads body language pretty well so look confident. You don't need much experience, but look over the requirements on the job and see if this position really fits your skills. Overall, it was an ok experience.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

met with the director of the program, asked a few simple questions. For ex.// why i wanted to work there, why would I make a good fit, etc.. And also explained what the role of the job was, compensation, training, etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Medical Academy (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was group interview. Around 10 people. One recruiter is present, tells you about the company, answers questions, then came the interviews. In front of everyone you answer 3-4 questions each, going off your resume.

Interview process isn't terrible. The recruiters are very helpful. But plain and simple, this job wasn't for me. They look for people with big personalities. They're also extremely strict about reaching your goals and you WILL lose your job after 3 strikes of not meeting them. So it's stressful. I am not a pushy sales type person, so I did not want to set myself up for failure. It also felt weird how they are constantly hiring. There must be a high turnover.

But if you are charismatic, competitive, and can sell sell sell, this is for you. You need all of that to succeed here for sure.