Ultimate Software Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ultimate Software

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Very low-key, not the typical interview. Whole interview process took about 2 weeks. Everyone was very nice and got a feeling that they wanted to get to know more about you as a person. It was a 3 step process and They also ask that you take an assessment, which is very easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous position and what you did?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

I was a referral. I completed an initial interview over the phone with a recruiter. I then received a call letting me know I would be invited for a second interview over the phone with the hiring manager. After speaking with the hiring manager, I was again notified by the recruiter via phone that I would need to come in for an in person interview which we set up while on the phone. The in person interview lasted approximately 2.5 hours. I interviewed with an existing account manager, the hiring manager, and two team leads. Both the account manager interview and the team lead interview were more like shadowing and seemed geared and determining personality fit.

Interview Questions

• Asked my how I would solve a problem without an resources where an answer was not immediately known or readily available.   Answer Question