Ultimate Software Customer Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Software Customer Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

3.2

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

First thing was a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was really nice. Then an on site interview. If you pass that, theres an assessment to take. Last thing was a final interview. The questions werent too hard and everyone is really friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Weston, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and then an in person interview at their Weston office with two managers. I was not offered the position - but I plan on applying again when the position is offered.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ultimate Software? Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen with a recruiter, a 30 minute face to face interview, a 45 minute assessment, and a 30 minute Skype interview. The process only took a week and I received the offer the day of my Skype interview.

The recruiter I worked with was great. Very helpful and kept me informed throughout the entire process. Everyone I met with from the company was extremely nice and made me feel at ease while interviewing. I can't wait to be part of this awesome company!!!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ultimate Software?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
      What would you do if you had a coworker who wasn't pulling their weight?
      How would your coworkers describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

This was an amazing interview process. Extremely seamless. I had a talent acquisition specialist who led me through the entire process and gave me tips along the way. Every person I met seemed to really be cheering for me. There was an initial phone interview with the talent specialist, a one on one in person, an analytical assessment test, and then a panel interview over Skype with two people. The assessment test was a lot of percentage questions and word questions where you had to determine what word was closest in meaning or the most opposite of a word. There was also a few problem solving "riddles". It is timed, so manage that well. All in all, it seems like they have put a lot of thought into the interview process to pick the best candidates that will fit their culture. I enjoyed knowing they were confident in making decisions because they had spent enough time truly getting to know you.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

4 step interview:
    1) 20 minute phone interview with Recruiter
    2) 20 minute Skype interview
    3) Analytics test
    4) Panel interview with 2 managers, Make sure to have question to ask them or it'll be a very quick interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 3 to 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What does a frustrating day look like in your current role and what do you do to make the day better?   Answer Question