Ultimate Software Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Software Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week had a phone interview with an in-house recruiter. I then had 3 separate phone interviews with the hiring manager and 2 of his peers. I was then invited for an onsite interview at their Atlanta office with the hiring manager. A couple weeks following that, I was extended an offer which I happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• Each interview had their own style, but they were fairly standard and very easy to talk to.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in August 2015.

Interview

This was the longest interview process I have ever experienced. It consisted of a total of 5 interviews. The entire thing took about 1 1/2 months, but what really left a bad taste in my mouth was the lack of follow up. I was ultimately not extended an offer, but I actually had to reach out to them to find out. If a candidate goes through such a long and tedious interview process, at the view least they deserve to be notified of your final decision.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

Had a total of 5 interviews which included a face to face with a PM over dinner in my local area. The process took almost two months. The interview focused on skillset and cultural fit.

Overall professional experience. Everyone was nice and invited questions.

Interview Questions

• the interview was conversational and laid back. general consultant questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was above and beyond what I expected. I'm extremely pleased.