Ultimate Software Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Software Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I met HR during the university
career fair. Was contacted by him right after it ended asking whether I was available to meet the team. I was asked (informally) some questions about my resume and then was told that I will receive further steps by email.
In about a week I have received Hackerrank challenge to complete. There were 2 coding questions and 4 theoretical knowledge questions. Basic Data structures / Classes / Sorting questions, easy-medium level.
The week after I finished the test I was contacted to schedule an on-site interview in my area.
4 rounds, 1 hour each. 3 with developers and 1 with a Project Lead. For each I was asked to go over my resume and then to solve 1-2 whiteboard questions. Difficulty was medium mostly for all of them, single one was a little bit harder than the others. Nothing surprising or completely off limits.
Was contacted by the HR in about two weeks by phone with an offer.
Great experience, no delays, everything goes as expected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Miami, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

First a phone call, very casual and not too formal. Then, they send you a link to take an online quiz that has 2 programming questions and the rest multiple-choice. For the programming questions you must probably will get a sorting related question. Then, the in-person interview that last 3 - 4 hours with 4 different people. First interview about design patterns and OOP, second about testing (this is the easiest). Then, algorithm design and efficiency. Finally, they give you a tour and ask you HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Remove duplicates from a list of records.   1 Answer