Ultimate Software Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Ultimate Software Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

Manager Interview

Interview

Easy, well informed process that I was well kept informed of. The offer came a little later than I had hoped but overall the process from interview to hire was seamless

Interview Questions

• Given they were in my field of knowledge, all questions, I felt were in line and comfortable / easy to answer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in April 2018.

Interview

I applied by means of referral from a former colleague. A recruiter called me for an initial phone screen, then set up a phone interview with the VP who was very easy to talk to. About 3 weeks later I called to go in for an in-person interview which went well. Several more weeks passed, with not much feedback or ideas on potential next steps. Eventually the recruiter reached back out to confirm a candidate was selected but gave positive feedback on my interview. Overall decent experience but would have appreciated more/sooner communication about the progress of selecting candidates.

Interview Questions

Ultimate Software Response

Aug 17, 2018 – Talent Operations Specialist

Thank you for your feedback in this review. We really appreciate it as it helps us improve in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with management. Phone interview at first, then live interview with managers and directors. Questions about culture, experiences, team dynamics. Interview in the office was friendly, low key, with everyone very nice and personable. Got and offer letter, negotiated and received and revised offer right away. Started 2 weeka later.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Received an email asking to schedule a phone interview with HR. Conducted the phone interview and was asked about availability for another phone screening with hiring manager. 2nd phone interview scheduled for the following afternoon, only to be emailed the next day to state the position was being revamped and moving under another unit. Saw the same exact position posted a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why my interest in the organization and job vacancy? Management style? etc   Answer Question