Ultimate Software Rapid Response Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Software Rapid Response Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

2.8

Rapid Response Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

There are several interviews, you speak with a recruiter who green lights you to your first interview. If you pass that interview, you interview with managers, then team leads. In between interviews, you may possibly have to complete written and/or timed assessments.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to choose between doing the right thing and doing the easy thing?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter screen, second level manager interview, hiring manager interview. All interviews are conducted via phone or Skype. The process was clearly explained and expectations were set appropriately. I found everyone polite and professional. The communication was timely.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging customer situation and how you resolved it   1 Answer

Rapid Response Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Asked about my job skills and why I was interested in a long term PT position. Seemed highly interested in my skills talked a lot about the incentives the company offers and what I would be getting. Sent an online assessment and then never speak to you again x 2, and I know I aced the assessment because I'm good at math so not sure what their issue is, try ADP I guess!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

4 steps. Phone screen interview, Skype interview with Rising Star manager, Skills assessment, Skype panel interview with 2 customer service managers. I had to take time off my current job just to do the Skype interviews at different times most convenient to them. I could have lost my current job but they made me feel like I had the job, so I thought it was worth it. The last interview went extremely well. The manager spoke about what schedule I'd have, how I would train, etc. He truly made me feel like I had the job. Then they call me the next day to tell me I didn't get it. It doesn't make any sense at all as I have over 10 years customer service experience and recently graduated college with honors. I even know someone in a manager role working there. Something is wrong with this situation.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Multiple steps but great experience. Received a phone call from recruiter, then did a Skype interview with managers. Lastly I came in the office to have a panel interview with multiple managers. They offered me the job the next day.