Ultimate Software Systems Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Software Systems Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

About 30 minutes. I had questions regarding my experience, but most others said their interview was based on personality questions they has never been asked before. I was asked about HCM in the cloud and the process of implementation such as amount of employees and the time frame.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

1. Phone Interview with head hunter asking general questions about yourself
    2. Like a SAT test/group interview
    3. Final interview. 1 on 1s where they quiz you on scenarios and business circumstances

Interview Questions

• Scenarios of certain business circumstances. Usually talking about how would you react to an angry customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

The phone vetting process is pretty standard but you should definitely still prepare; I did get 1 or 2 unexpected questions. The first interview was shorter than I expected partially due to me not having prior experience with Ulti Pro products. My recruiter for this position was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with supporting clients post-install?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Weston, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I emailed the VP of HR and got a reply that same day. Recruiter contacted me shortly after for a phone screen. I had to go through 3 phone interviews before coming in for face to face interview. The process of phone interviews took a bit- about a month and a half but once I came in the door, I only had to wait a few days for offer.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with HCM software   1 Answer

Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Submitted application and heard from recruiter about a month later. Had initial phone screen with recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager about a week later. Haven't heard anything following that but it has only been a couple of days.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter who submitted my resume to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called me and I was offered a position within 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would fit into the Ultimate Software culture.   Answer Question

Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in May 2014.

Interview

1. Phone screen with recruiter discussing the travel and the company benefits.
    2. Phone Interview with Consulting Manager (East).
    3. Phone Interview with Consulting Manager (Midwest).
    4. Phone Interview with Director of Consulting.
    5. In-person interview company paid for flight to meet co-work in Newark, NJ.
    6. Offered position the following day from the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions (Tell me about yourself, greatest strength, weakness, etc.)   Answer Question

I initially accepted after reviewing the offer and the benefits, but then declined because I received a better total compensation and benefits package.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The hiring process can take awhile. First a recruiter will call. Very easy going an answers any questions you have. Second step is a one way video interview. Wasn't to bad just ask you the basic questions. If you get past that they invite you to do a meet an greet then a assessment. Wasn't a fan of this step. You have an hour to got around an meet the hiring manager. Problem is fact there's 6 of them an 40 candidates. It hard get a word in an make a connection. It was almost like drink the koolaid type vibe. Kinda of a turn off approach if you ask me. The assessment consists of math, reading, few puzzles, word comparisons an essay. About 3 sql questions. Over all I bet it's a great company work for. They fly in so understandable why so many candidates , but at same time while talking to one hiring manager he was looking around introducing his self to others so hard have a conversation. The last step is a one on one which I didn't make it to. Thanks for the opportunity to do the meet and greet!

Interview Questions

• where do see yourself in 1, 5 years   1 Answer

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very thorough interview process but very worth while. I had 4 phones interviews and the last step was a dinner out with one of the Directors. They want to get to know you and see if there's a fit with the culture.

Interview Questions

• If you had the choice of being someone else, who would you be and why?   Answer Question

Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy! I applied for the role and a recruiter reach out to me for a phone interview in less than a week and the phone interview was AMAZING. Made me feel comfortable right from the beginning answering all my questions. From there I moved through the process of have a video interview with the direct Manager and then two phone interviews with a colleague and a peer. The peer interview was awesome and new for me! I am so impressed of the whole process and how the lines of communication stayed opened.

Interview Questions

• How will my past experiences help me succeed in this role?   Answer Question