Ultimate Software Systems Consultant Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Software Systems Consultant Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with one of the the consulting managers. I'll admit, I was very nervous and the interviewer was very nice and help me get through the interview. Based on my responses, he was impressed and invited me to a "meet and greet" that they were having the following week so I could meet with the other managers and potential co-workers.

During the "meet and greet" there were at least 10 managers there, including 2 Directors and no more than 30 applicants that were invited to the "meet and greet." Meeting with the managers and different applicants was intimidating because everyone came from a different backgrounds and seemed like they were more qualified than you yourself, but I believe this part of the process was used to see how sociable you are and how you would fit in their working environment. The "meet and greet" lasted 3 hours. 2 and a half hours of the "meet and greet" was spent taking an assessment that tested our analytical, verbal, data interpretation and problem solving skills. These question,to me, weren't all that hard but take it seriously because they do look at your performance and make their decisions on that as well. After turning in our assessment, we were then escorted out by one of the managers. During this time, don't be timid and just listen to the manager explain the next process. You should at that moment ask any questions you have about the position or about the company itself. Let them know that your interested in the company. Make sure they remember your name. That is key. Leaving an impression is the number one thing you can do. If your not interested in working here; know nothing about the job your applying for or the actual company, then more than likely you won't make an impression and will not make it to the next step in the interview process.

After the "meet and greet" the Lead Recruiter called me and let me know that the mangers liked me and wanted to meet again for a final interview the next day. Before arriving be sure to bring a notepad or some kind of portfolio that you can write in and bring a couple copies of your resume.

Now, during the final interview process I interviewed with one of the managers and one of the directors. Both interviews lasted a little over an hour each. I know I made an impression because they let me know that because they didn't keep track of the time when I was interviewing with them. So make sure you engage in conversation with them because if you bore them or don't seem interested, more than likely they will cut the interview short.

This overall interview process took a week and half to get through. Also this was by far the best interview process I've every had. Whether or not if I got offered the job, I don't think it would have ever let me down because it was very informative and they like helping you better yourself with all the advise they gave out throughout the process. Keep in mind that, though my interview process went the way it did, this does not mean that yours will but if you just keep your thoughts together and answer their questions with confidence you will be fine.

GOOD LUCK!

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself?
    - What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?
    - How did you handle a time when you did not communicate they way you wanted to, to a customer and having a negative effect on the situation?
    - How well do you work with a team?
    - What is one thing your co-workers would say you need to improve on?
    - ("Questions about your resume")   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Systems Consultant Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in May 2018.

Interview

About a week and a half after applying I received a phone call from a member of HR talking about the position and if I was interested. The next step was to do a "Meet and Greet" with some of the hiring managers and the other candidates where you talk with everyone for an hour or so then do an assessment test. If you pass the assessment test then you get a call back that day to do two more interviews the next day.

The whole process was a little odd and awkward. You have a room full of people trying for the same job and everyone is just fighting for the hiring managers attentions. It just feels really forced and unnecessary. Also, the assessment test would have been a lot easier if I would have known to brush up on my math skills (I was told there was no way to study for it). The test is very focused on dealing with fractions and percentages and they don't let you use a calculator.

Interview Questions

• Two cell phones are purchased for $8000. One of them is sold at a profit of forty percent and the other one is sold at a loss of forty percent. The selling price was same in both the cases however.

Can you find out the cost price of the cell phones?   1 Answer

Systems Consultant Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Filled out application online. The next day I got an invite to do a digital interview. I then got invited to the meet and greet. The meed and greet went well. First you go in a big room and interact with current employees and other candidates. After that you take the assignment.. That was really hard... there was a lot math and you do not get a calculator. The whole meet and greet/test took a couple of hours. I found out that night that I did not get to go to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any vacation plans if so what dates   1 Answer