Ultimate Software Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultimate Software Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultimate Software

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

4 separate interviews by 4 different members of Ultimate Software. First interview was for a position in which I was applying for. This hiring manager felt I was more suited for another position, and recommended me for a different job than what I was applying for. (Thank goodness for this level of insight, I love the job I was recommended for)

Interview Questions

• Not applicable. I knew my capabilities well enough, that none of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ultimate Software

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

First started with the initial phone call, asking general questions about yourself, your experiences, etc. Next was the Meet & Greet along with an assessment of your SQL skills. Within days was in the in-person interview. Overall process took 4 weeks

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter and 2 hiring managers. Had to also take a sql test. Recruiter had several positions and referred me for the technical position first. If I had not felt it was a good fit he was going to submit me for the functional position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a virtual environment?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

I enjoyed the overall interview process. After I applied, few days later I got a call and they asked me questions to get to know me better. I was invited to meet the team and also took a skills assessment, few days later I had on campus interviews with managers of the position I applied for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. Very nice people. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter in which the recruiter invited me to have a F2F at their office. Everyone at the office was nice and friendly, was a great experience. I did not get the position, but it just meant that something better was in store for me.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software in February 2018.

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews, the first is with the recruiter, and the next two would be at the location. I got an email for an interview, instead of call, which was different... I had the first interview and the interviewer was cheerful and asked basic questions on my interest in the company and the position.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ultimate Software.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me with some screener-type questions and explanation of the position. She was very sweet and really wants the best fit for both parties. Once I passed that, I was invited back for a “meet n greet” type interview with a breakfast with the hiring managers and other candidates then concluded with 2 tests - SAT ish and a technical portion with 3 hours to complete. Had some essay questions as well. If you passed those, you were called back a that day to come back the following day and have 2 one-on-one interviews with a couple of the hiring managers - one technical based and the other more personality/behavior focused. Was called back within a few hours after leaving the final 2 interviews with an offer!