Ultra Electronics – 3 Phoenix Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ultra Electronics – 3 Phoenix

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics – 3 Phoenix (Chantilly, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

The company is horribly disorganized.

Phone interview #1: Two HR representatives. Told me about the position asked me some questions, and said they'd get back to me.
In-person interview #1: Both group interviews and 1-on-1 interviews. I was asked about my experience. They wanted me to travel more than I would have liked. They told me I had a strong resume, it went well. Except the fact that HR scheduled the interview the week the hiring manager was on vacation...
In-person interview #2: I was asked to come back to talk specifically with the hiring manager. At a time he would be free. I came back, and he was in an all-day meeting and unable to get out to talk with me. Instead they pulled someone who works under the hiring manager, gave him 30 seconds to look over my interview and he talked with me.
Phone interview #2: The hiring manager called me and basically asked/told me the same things I've heard the previous 3 interviews.

I followed up twice with HR, and both times was told that they have not made a decision yet, but will definitely get back to me as soon as they know something. Obviously they never called back, nor would I have accepted an offer at this point.

Interview Questions