Ultra Electronics Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultra Electronics Project Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics.

Interview

The first stage was a 20-30min phone interview which was quite in depth mostly around my CV, experience and why I was looking to change jobs and work for them.

I was then called for an in-person interview at their Greenford site. I was given huge amounts of BPSS paperwork to complete for security clearance even though I already had it and it could be transferred, apparently there should also have been a personality questionnaire but this never came through to my email. Parking was terrible, no visitors spaces and seems to be a real issue. I was given a reasoning test to do which was a mixture of verbal and numeric which was quite easy and not too time pressured.

The interview itself was held with two project people, one senior and one less senior and was almost all competency questions. There were no trick questions but the tone was quite aggressive and they challenged my responses which matches the feel I got from the company and their reputation. They did ask my salary expectations. No offer was made to show me around.

I never heard anything back but had already decided it wasn't somewhere I wanted to work based on the interview and the salary wasn't commensurate with living costs in the area.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have had to deal with a difficult situation in your work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ultra Electronics

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics in March 2010.

Interview

Good process. I was kept informed regularly of the status of my application and interview. I was interviewed by the BU Manager, HR Manager and Senior PM.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a serious problem on your Project and how you successfully resolved it.   Answer Question