Ultra Electronics Technical Writer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ultra Electronics

1 Interview Review

Technical Writer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (Austin, TX).

Interview

A friend referred me to the company. I applied online via a standard application. I received a call from the recruiter about a week or so later for a phone interview. She asked me questions about my experience, background, and comfort level with taking the necessary steps for a security clearance.

A day or two later the recruiter called me to schedule an interview with a couple of the other writers and two people from other departments. The writers were very friendly and laid back. They didn't ask any difficult questions. They just wanted to make sure I could do the job.

A couple of days later the recruiter called to inform me I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. There were some behavioral questions that I had to think about for a few seconds.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary offered was lower then what I wanted, but the recruiter would not negotiate. They informed me that potential bonuses would make up the difference.