Ultramar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ultramar

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ultramar

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brossard, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultramar (Brossard, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Showed up in person because they had a sign that said they were hiring. I met with the manager right away and did a little interview. She took my information and said she would call back soon. Next day, I got a call and an offer.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultramar (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call to fix and appointment. Met and discuss about myself and experience etc. Finally I got a call that they had selected me. Later they had call me and said the start date.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ultramar (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred regarding this job through a friend. I called the owner and was asked to submit a resume. We fixed time and date of interview and one on one interview after submission of a resume.
    I reached for interview and after interview I waited for 5 days to get an offer call from the owner.

Interview Questions

• When would you like to join?
      What is your experience?
      are you ready to get training?
      Are you ready to deal with customers?
      Do you work in flexible hours.   Answer Question

Ingenieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultramar (Santiago (Chile)) in June 2018.

Interview

2 entretiens par skype avec une ingénieure et le chef de controle de gestion. J'ai ensuite été recontacté et l'entreprise m'a proposé le travail de stagiaire. Bonne expérience en générale et les entretiens étaient tres classiques