Ultratech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ultratech Interview Questions

2.0

Documentation Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultratech (Waltham, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter, writing sample, and resume to the Director of Field Service. I was called by R&D, their temp agency in San Jose, CA, to schedule an interview. The interview was easy and mostly stress-free. It involved a tour and a detailed job description. A couple days later, I got a call from R&D that I had the job. The Director asked open-ended questions about my past job experiences, nothing specific or difficult.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ultratech (San Jose, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

It is very easy to get this job. Their hiring manager and interviewers do not have too much knowledge in my professional area. The marketing VP does not know too much in technology, the manager is new in the semiconductor equipment industry.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job you prefer to do?   1 Answer

Laser Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Ultratech in August 2012.

Interview

this company is serving a niche market that is more stable than average semiconductor equipment company.