Umpqua Bank Assistant Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Assistant Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Umpqua Bank (Tacoma, WA) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is long in which they require interviews with four associates. The first level was with the recruiter and after a few weeks, I was asked to come in and interview with the manager and an associate. After that, it was about a month before I heard back and was asked to come into for a final interview. After a week, I was given an offer.The interviews were typical in which they ask for experience and background. They explain the Umpqua culture and ask if it's something I would fit into. I'm then given an opportunity to ask questions.

The process was pleasant with everyone extremely friendly. They were very upfront about the culture, wanting to be sure I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• Experience and ability to use Moodys.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay and wish I had negotiated vacation as well. The process was pleasant but did take a little bit of time to get back to me. The first day they extended the offer and asked how much I would like to make, what would make me thrilled, happy, or turn down the job. So I gave them my range and they came very close to the thrilled amount.