Umpqua Bank Rover Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Umpqua Bank

3.5

Rover Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Umpqua Bank (Salem, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

Typically takes four interviews. The first for me was an two on one with the "store" Manager and an associate. The Second was a phone interview. I received an offer the next day and accepted. The whole thing was a bit more involved than that. I interviewed for a job that was being filled by an internal employee, but was given a reference for another job she knew was opening up. A month and a half I was able submit a new application and then was called two weeks later for an interview, a month and half went by and finally got a call asking if I was still interested, I said "yes" and was set up for a phone interview with HR. After that interview HR Called me the next day and offered me the job and if I can start next Monday. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are four words that describe you? and When did you go above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The Rover job is part time which means no more than 29 hrs per week and no benefits. But it's a great foot in the door and you can move up to full time associate within a year... hopefully. $13.00 an hour and I didn't negotiate, take or leave it. I took it.

Other Interview Reviews for Umpqua Bank

Rover Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Umpqua Bank (Sacramento, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Long and detailed. 3 interviews in total and a phone interview. Mostly situational questions. They want someone who was previously a teller, not a lot of room for someone who is trying to get into banking.

Interview Questions

• Count back money. Problem solving situational. What do you know about umpqua. A good customer experience. Strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about you. What are your future goals. Like an hour worth of questions   Answer Question