Unbounded Solutions Sharepoint Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unbounded Solutions Sharepoint Developer Interview Questions

2.5

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unbounded Solutions.

Interview

three interviews, the 1st one was easy, the 2nd was really hard, and the 3rd was easy

Interview Questions

• What would happen if your girlfriend broke up with you while you were gone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unbounded Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unbounded Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

The recruiter contact me about my resume online. She ask me some GED programming question and explain the position to me. The interview was technical interview which have me to do a simple for loop, GUI, and some SQL question. If you pass the tech interview then you got the job. The final interview was a basic introduction to the job interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unbounded Solutions (Columbus, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I had the preliminary interview. I was told that I would receive the Second Technical Interview. I received the Technical Interview, they asked me about Inheritance and encapsulation. I did good on the Second interview and got the Skype interview. I was interview by a Gorgeous Blonde, she was very easy on the eyes :). I got a job offer emailed to me after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and everybody was happy!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unbounded Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I'm not sure that the interview was all that important! I was only given an interview after I asked if I was going to be interviewed for the position. As it turns out, they were only looking to fill seats in the class!

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Object Oriented Programming?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non existant

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unbounded Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Received phone call minutes from submitting app online. Then was asked to prepare for a pre-screen tech interview mainly just c#,.net sql basic easy questions. Was then told what to prepare for a more in depth tech interview asked specific syntax questions connecting to sql in c#. what a trigger was, what is the differnce between a foreign key and primary key etc. last interview was via skype just a basically orientation.

Interview Questions

• what is a trigger   1 Answer
    • syntax to select and from statements.   1 Answer

Negotiation

dont take nothin less than 25hr

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unbounded Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was done over Skype. It was a fair interview process. I was first contacted via phone and was asked a bunch of questions. Being just out of college and having been out for a while the questions were fair.

Interview Questions

• There were not any unexpected questions. SQL questions were the most difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation it was their way or no way.